Crossdresser •Jolinsky•

🌈
This is cross dressing chapter if you wish not to read about cross dressing skip! For you newbies to cross dressing it is when men wear "girly" clothes because they feel pretty or for any reason, and vice versa.

Jack G's POV
There he is talking to his boyfriend who doesn't deserve him. He just wants him for sex, power, popularity, and maybe even money! Why doesn't he even notice me? My mind got clouded up with ideas of Jack Johnson, I hadn't realized that my friend, Cameron came up to me. "Are you even listening??" Cameron asked snapping his finger in my face. "Oh yeah" I said lying "okay, meet at my house at 5:00 so we can go to this party Nash is having, bye lover boy" Cameron said walking away. JJ might be a cross dresser but that makes him more special than he already is to me he is unique. I remember once I had enough guts so, I asked JJ out.

FLASHBACK:
I am ready! I thought to my 13 year old self. "Hey, JJ, I have to ask you something?" I said getting a bit nervous when he turned around. "Ok, go for it!" He said smiling weirdly more happy than ever "but first guess what?" "Mine is important so brace yourself and what?" I asked and stated. "I have a boyfriend!" he said happily. I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach, smashing it into 69 million pieces. I faked a huge smile "OH MY GOD, THAT IS GREAT" I said hugging him. "Thanks, anyways what is your news?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "Oh snap forgot, if I remember I will tell you when I remember. Got to go my mom is waiting" "okay, bye, Jack" he said as I ran down the street. Till I reached my room, I cried, I didn't do anything but cry.
FLASHBACK OVER

We stopped hanging out because he got cooler and his boyfriend, Lucifer doesn't like me so I walked out of his life without him noticing me.

The bell rang signaling first bell. I walked to my class and sat in the back wishing I was at home, sitting in bed, dying. But, nope destiny me met me half way. "Okay, so class we are doing a new project, in partners" everyone cheered and I sighed "but I already choose your partner" I sighed again but this time so did the whole class. She went through the partners till she said mine. "Jack and Jack" she said 'FUCK' I mentally screamed. As Jack walked over to me "hey" he said sitting next to me, "hi" I said looking at the lgbt pride dog tag my dad got me when I came out gay. Him and mom were excited and I thought they would be angry but they weren't. "So, class get started!" Mrs. Tart (social studies teacher) said. We got started and I kept stealing little glances here and there to see JJ beautiful eyes, good he didn't notice.

SKIP TO LUNCH (bc lunch is more exciting than any other part of the day.)

I walked to my normal table, with my best friends Matthew, Cam, Nash, Shawn, and Taylor. As I sat "he was my partner in Social studies, and did you see how adorable he looked in a that cute WiFi outfit, which fits his personality so, well" I said. "Yeah, bro we know your in love with him and his personality J....." Cam shut up, Nash swallowed down his water vastly before choking, Shawn and Taylor stopped picking on each other in a loving way, and Matthew gasped and gave me that 'don't look behind you' face. But, me being curious I turned around, bad mistake, because I was met with a fist colliding with my eye and nose. 'Ouch' I thought making no sound because I was use to this because Lucifer and his gang would always beat and abuse me for no reason. "Heard you thought it was cool to look at my boyfriend" he said in a low voice kicking me in the stomach. Shawn got up to help but, was quickly pulled down by Taylor. Taylor got up and Shawn tried but Taylor said no so, he just sat there cause he wasn't the strongest. Nash and Cam were a bit to scared and I understood they gave me a sorry look and I gave them am 'it is okay I understand' look they nodded. Matthew on the other hand walked up to Lucifer's best friend, Matt's ex, Joe and slapped him so hard you heard it from across the room. Joe punched Matt straight in the nose, the new guy, Carter that Matt may or may not have a crush on ran up to him and carried him back to his seat to calm him down. Taylor already had bruises, cuts, and a black eye before Shawn told him to stop. Lucifer had beat the FUCK out of me I managed to get in two or three kicks but, he was unharmed. Finally he stopped and whispered "don't ever do that again!"