✪ Small Bump ✪

Warnings:
· Jonah! Bottom
·Zach! Top
·no smut, but mentions of it
·mild crossdressing
·M!preg
·grammar mistakes - thorough eidting later :)
· gifs and pics

T h i r d

It was a few weeks after the boys had just dropped the music video to 'These Girls'.

The night it came out was the night, the boys' threw a party in congrats. It was a small get together of close friends, but alas someone brought alcohol and the boys' drank it.

Being that Jonah and Zach were dating, not public just yet. They snuck off into their room, in a heat of sexual frustration and lust.

Now here we are. Weeks after the video, the boys had all gone home to see their family, they had a month to be exact.

Jonah had woken up this morning, puking his guts out.

The whole week, he had been doing this. He thinks it is food poisoning, but his mom has another idea.

"Hey! Jonah. We are going to the doctor! Get ready" his mom called him from downstairs.

Jonah cleaned up and took a much needed shower, he looked down at his stomach, a small bump forming.

'I need to workout' he thought before getting out of the calming water.

He felt a sharp pain in his lower stomach, he gripped at it as his other hand gripped the sink to steady himself.

He let multiple groans fall from his lips as he hunched over his small bump, that wasn't that flabby.

The pain subsided, but was still there.

Jonah got dressed quickly, scared of another one of those pains.

He slipped on soon loose sweatpants and a sweater, too hurt and tired to do anything else.

Jonah and his mom arrived at the hospital, the boy had received multiple cramps in his stomach.

They only had to wait two minutes before a doctor was calling them. Jonah didn't know that a stomach bug could get you to the front of the line.

The doctors ran multiple test before Jonah's mom pulled a doctor off to the side to speak to.

They had switched his room, his eyes were drooping and he was too tired to care about his surroundings. 

They had switched him to the maternity ward.

"Hi, Jonah! I am your doctor, Mari-Leigh" the doctor introduced herself while setting up a machine.

Jonah nodded in acknowledgment.

He didn't watch her set up the machine, instead he held his mom's hand because she looked like she was about to cry.

Little did he know, Carrie was crying because she knew she would be having a grandchild soon than later and she was PUMPED.