Why??? •Catthew•

🌈
Prompt: Matthew was dating Nash.

Third person POV

Carter's heart was obviously breaking just seeing the love of his life dancing with his best friend.

Matthew has been dating Nash for the past 4 months, Carter has a crush on Matthew but, seeing that Matthew is happy he doesn't care about his feelings.

He just wants to see Matthew happy and since he is but, with another man he is slowly dying and slipping out of Matthew's life.

Carter's POV

I can't sleep, eat, move, nothing I can't feel my heart, I can't cry because I have already cried my eyes dry.

I am so glad he is happy, and this is why I am like this because he is happy with another man not me but my best friend, Nash. 'Ding!'

That was my phone. I pick it up to read who it is from 'Matthew' it reads.

M= Matthew C= Carter

M: 'what you doing?'

C: 'nothing much, crying u?' I reply, accidentally clicking send when I was trying to delete the text.

M: why???

C: 'I was looking at a picture of my dad'

M: 'I have to tell you something'

C: 'what'

M: 'Nash PROPOSED'

C: 'WHAT OH MY GOD THAT IS GREAT' I type tears brimming my eyes and about to spill EVERYWHERE.

M: 'thanks! I really really love him.'

I thought I had no more, I thought wrong I had so many more.

M: go to go tell the rest of the guys, I told you first because you are my best friend who has always supported me and Nash being together thru thick and thin. Thanks, bud' this is why I am doing this because he is in love and he is happy. Even if I am truly dying in the inside.

Matthew's POV
I got home early to surprise Nashy Boo. I walked in quietly sneaking up the stairs to our room there was a peak in the door that showed a groaning stranger and a moaning Nash. I sat there stunned seeing my fiancé be fucked by a stranger.

"I CUMMING" the stranger screamed/moaned Nash just cummed with the strange male and collapsed on the bed both panting.

"We can't keep this up" the stranger said. "Why??? Luis, I thought u were having fun" Nash said, "because you proposed to him!" Luis I think his name is said.

"I only gave him that ring because he was thinking that I was going to dump him and I need his connections to get hot boys to mess around with like you, he is just another fuck buddy on the side, I don't even love him, I love you tho" he said kissing Luis.

"I love you too!" Luis said.

"WHY???" I said throwing the ring at his face. "MATT WAIT!" Nash said getting up chasing after me.

I ran, and ran, and ran, until I got to Carter's house. I knock 4845026 times seeing Nash turning the corner.

Carter opened the door, shirtless and looking hella fine, alright I have a teeny weeny crush on Carter haha jk it is HUGE AF (like his cock I'M SORRY #sorrynotsorry)but, he was dating a girl when I started dating Nash because he was there, single, and hot.

Then, Carter came out gay and dumped the girl and since I was already in a relationship with Nash so, I couldn't do that to him.

"Yeah, what do you need?" Carter said rubbing his puffy swelled eyes probably from crying.

"Oh...... Sorry come in Matt" Carter says with widened eyes but, the sorrow on his face couldn't be ignored.

His eyes instead of the beautiful brown they were dark and had bags under probably from lack of sleep, his hair was not styled it was just everywhere, and his body still hot but deepened into a more depressing state.

"Sure." I say bursting into tears while sitting down on his stairs,
"what's wrong Matt?" Carter asked concerned. "Nash cheated on me!" I say crying more and more "it's okay, it's okay! Come with me" he said picking me up bridal style carry me up the stairs to his room plopping me on the bed.

"Matthew it will get so much better just wait and play it out" Carter said. "I know, I just dumped someone that I have been dating for six months I need to tell you something very important" I say kind of regretting it because now I have to confess, "yeah what is it Matty?"
"ihavealwayslikedyoueversinceImetyou" I say mumbling it all together. "What did you say?" "I have always liked you ever since I met you!" I say louder than expected.... I was dragged out of my thoughts by lips crashing into mine I kissed back pouring all of my love and passion just like Carter did but he poured in more than he did.

They pulled away "I love you" he said poking my nose, "I love you so much more" I say "that kiss didn't say that".

That was my first one shot if that wasn't obvi anyways bye bye my gaybies. -the gay queen