☄ Crashing ☄

Janiel , Zonah , and COGAN
Might have multiple reading errors

T h i r d

Black.

The boys were all blind to what just happened and what would happen.

Jonah's head leant against his smashed  window, blood gushing down his face. But he was out cold.

Daniel, who was in the front seat, just slammed his face hard enough into the glove department, to make him see nothing and hear nothing.

Corbyn, who was on the side of the car, where the other car slammed into. He was the least bit okay, his arm had big gashes on them, ear bleeding, and a huge cut above his ear.

Zach, who sat in the middle was jerked too fast and hit his head on Jack's hard shoulder causing him to fall on unconscious.

Jack though, he hit his head on the space near the window, causing him to pass out, his body was forcefully pushed against his metal door knob, which started digging into his skin.

No one knew just quite yet though.

But that was the media on the inside the story had just hit a climax; one of many more to follow, though this one was the first.

As the boys were rushed into the hospital, the hospital called Corbyn's emergency number.

Logan had just broke a plate for the vlog but he felt this sudden urge that something else of his was broken.

Logan got a call as he was yelling at the vlog. He thought it would be entertaining, so he put it on speaker, and brought the vlog camera closer to his phone.

"Hello?" Logan asked, thinking it was just a fan, that got his number or something like a scam.

"Hello, is this Logan Paul?" the nurse at the hospital asked the clueless boy.

"Yes?" Logan drew it out not quite understanding who it could be.

"We are calling from St. Ford Hospital. Your friends, Zach, Jack, Jonah, Daniel, and Corbyn were all involved in a fatal crash" the nurse spoke almost breaking into tears on her first day of the job.

Those words had Logan hitting the end call icon.

Logan dropped his vlog camera, not caring if it broke or not.

He called for an uber because he would end up being spotted by fans if he brought the yeti.

Logan knew it wasn't a joke so, he quickly got to the hospital.

He rushed inside and was then directed to the waiting room.

He cared for these boys like family, so he waited and waited.

Eventually enough Jonah was first to awake after surgery, stitches, and multiple test.

Jonah was glad to see Logan, there but he didn't like that Logan wasn't his, ball of yelling energy, self like always.

Logan was just glad to see one of the boys okay. He was praying all day, all night.

He posted a video about him not being able to pull the daily grind so, he eventually just gave them smaller vlogs or he let one of his friends vlog on his channel.

He had asked Brendan to edit since he couldn't, Brendan agreed wanting to help Logan.

Logan and Jonah were going over, what the media are saying. One site says the boys were drunk driving calling it "boy band drunk accident", Logan mentally/physically/emotionally rolled his eyes.