Chapter 11: The Awkward Situation

This is dedicated to ParissNoHiltonn__ (AKA Lance's bae lol) Her love for him is too strong!

Oh, and I read over this chapter and realized, I got mad...so warning, you might get mad, too .-.

Chapter 11: The Awkward Situation

Vincent

"Meet me at Central Park."

I heard the call drop as I nodded in approval. That was all I needed to hear to know he had acquired information.

"Do you want to go to the park, Eli," I asked my little nephew as we crossed the lobby of Trump Towers, making our way to the limo awaiting us outside.

"Yee," he squealed happily as he clapped his tiny hands together. Although he hadn't answered with a solid 'yes', I knew that was what he meant.

I smiled and touched my nose with his own. Today was for me and Elliot to bond; you know a nephew-uncle bond. I love my nephew so very much, and even though his parents have backstabbed me, not saying I didn't do the same to Melanie, I could never bring myself to hate the baby boy in my arms.

Every time I'm around him, I think about how it may feel to hold my own children in my arms. If I could feel like an amazing uncle to my nephew, I could only imagine what kind of feeling I'd have holding my own children.

All I needed was Shadé to agree with me meeting them, but first, I needed to speak with her, privately. And that required me having to maintain my self-control around her.

My thoughts trailed back to the interview I had two days ago. Oh, how bad I wanted to tell everyone of my family being in New York. I went so far as blatantly ignoring Rodney to the point that Lance actually cut the power in the studio. I knew because he and Rodney scolded me on the way back to the hotel.

'"Goddammit, Vince! I promised your father I wouldn't have you causing drama here in the states. You know that, you were there! So why, why are you trying to have the press even more in our shit,"' he questioned in a quiet, heated tone.

'"Lance, I'm just trying to get my woman back, okay,"' I retorted, gritting my teeth.

'"Vince, there are many ways to get your woman back. But, that doesn't include putting her name out there again! She doesn't deserve that,"' Rodney advised.

I stared at him for a moment before blinking. '"Rodney, she is dating another man who could be a multi-millionaire! Do I look like a give a damn about putting her name out there. If anything her name should already be out there,"' I shouted, feeling the vains in my neck begin to protrude.

'"Well, whether it is or not, if you remind them of who your children's mother is you'll be sure to stir up drama in the media. Rumors will spread and lies will be told. And that is exactly what your parents do not want. So please, Vincent. Please don't start anything while we're here,"' Lance said exasperatedly as he leaned his head against the limo's window.

I sat back in my seat and crossed my arms, heatedly. The entire night afterward, I hadn't spoken to neither one of them.

The limo suddenly came to a stop in front of Central Park's entrance gates. I wasn't so much as worried about people noticing me due to my choice of outfit. I hid myself well. I always did. Without the suits and Royal attire, I just looked like any other guy. If I decided not to shave, I'd look like an all-American adult male. But, if I did shave, I'd have a baltic appearance, making it seem like I was from somewhere around Norway or Finland, well, I was born in Poland, so I guess that should count. Nonetheless, I could look like two different people and neither one would look like I was raised in England.