Chapter 9: Sibling Feud

I realized that my characters are my children; my babies: Vincent, Shadé, Ezra, Melanie, etc. They're all my babies and I love my babies. I love them since the day they were born on August 2! I love all of my children :^] Who's your favorite?

Chapter 9: Sibling Feud

Vincent

A light grey mist escaped gracefully through my lips as I exhaled the smoke through my nostrils. I was standing before the floor-to-ceiling window that over-looked the Manhattan skyline. Manhattan, all together, looked so very different in the sunlight than what it was in the night. In the day, it looked like any other city. However, the extravagant heights of the tall skyscrapers made up for this simple disadvantage. But, at night, the bright lights of those same, soaring, skyscrapers appeared absolutely magnificent.

My birthday dinner last night had actually gone as planned. I was fairly content. However, I didn't expect to see Folashadé there looking so...different. She has indeed put on a little weight, yet she was still deliciously curvaceous. But, it was her hair that made her look different. Her hair was straight and sleek, but honestly...I didn't like it. She didn't look like herself. When I'd gotten a closer look at her last night, I couldn't help but feel fearful of the idea that she may have relaxed her hair. I hope she didn't. I really love her natural hair. Hell, I love everything about her!

But, albeit that, I was still able to dance with my woman, in front of her supposed boyfriend.

He was a blatant pussy who only cared about how others view him, that I could tell by the way he didn't confront me for dancing with his-ahem-my woman. But if it were me in his situation I wouldn't let any other man dance with my woman and get away with it, especially if she looked as delectable as Shadé did last night. He angrily watched us dance nearly the entire time, but I knew Folashadé hadn't noticed. I mean, if she couldn't notice her boyfriend watching us, then I must've been doing something right; especially since we almost kissed. But if he hadn't taken her away from me, I might've ripped that dress off of her and fucked her brains out on that dance floor.

I laughed, feeling my member rise at the thought. "You miss her too? I know," I said, lightly stroking my shaft beneath the silk of my robe.

The doorbell to my hotel room ringed loudly, ceasing my self-pleasure. I made my way to the door, albeit my erection being visible through my gold robe. Oh well, it's not like an erection was a new thing to the human race.

I peeked through the peep hole to see a man with large glasses and a brown coat. Just the man I wanted to see.

I unlocked the door and pulled it open, greeting the tall man with a smile. He bowed, respectively, although I don't think it was necessary.

"Good morning, Your Majesty. I'm-," I politely cut the man off as I accepted his outstretched hand.

"Mr. Negron. You're the same man my brother and I spoke to on the phone, yes," I inquired, widening the door for the man.

"Yes, yes. And I am very grateful to be of service to you, Sire," the man said, stepping into the apartment. He momentarily, and silently, admired the lavish furnishing of the room. He turned back to me, but was distracted by my...unorganized...state.

"I hadn't interrupted anything, did I," the man asked uncomfortably.

I looked down at my erect member and back to Mr. Negron. "No," I replied bluntly.

"Oh, um, okay. Well, let's begin, shall we" he said, obviously stealing nervous glances at my crotch. I hope he wasn't gay or anything. Not that I was homophobic, but it would be a bit weird if he was attracted to me.