Eighteen

Me trying to write a chapter for a book I'm no longer interested in.

" So what we gonna do just stand here and watch First Lady Derek til the first bell ring " Kehlani propped up against Dinah's car looking over at her sister " All I can tell you is don't let him put you in a head lock you automatically lose if tha...

" So what we gonna do just stand here and watch First Lady Derek til the first bell ring " Kehlani propped up against Dinah's car looking over at her sister " All I can tell you is don't let him put you in a head lock you automatically lose if that happens " Kehlani lowly laughed

Dinah had been standing right there for what seemed like forever pondering on what she wanted to do.

It was like every time she watched Derek smile all she could see was her baby face in pain and that's all she would see until she had done something about it " Let's go " she placed her keys into her back pocket and began to walk feeling her sister hot on her trail.

Dinah had walked in silence ignoring whatever her sister was saying at the moment she clenched and un clenched her jaw in hopes of calming herself down but that only seemed to make it worse, as she got closer to the group of guys the talking started to become clearer " Here come billy bad ass " One of the guys said loud enough for her to hear " Yeah here come your girl little girlfriend " another one spoke up this time causing Derek to to snap his head up in their direction.

Dinah took a few more steps before she was standing directly in front of him with kehlani right by her side " Atleast pinch the bitch " she heard her sister low raspy voice in her ear before blocking out everything around her and focusing on the person in front of her " May I help you freak " he spoke causing a few of the guys around him to chuckle.

Dinah licked her bottom lip before roughly chewing on it trying to calm herself down but it wasn't working it never worked.

She took a few steps closer towards Derek never once losing eye contact " I heard you got a little problem with keeping your hands to yourself " Dinah spoke through gritted teeth " You heard right so you shouldn't be too shock when I put them on you, freak " He spoke with a wide grin on his face as if he had accomplished something but little did he know she would always have one up on him.

Dinah stood there looking at his goofy smile slowly placing one upon her own face she leaned in a little towards him until her head was midway close to his " It's crazy how I'm the freak but just a day ago I gave your girl something you'll never be able to give her, Desi " before Dinah could even lean back into her position she felt her body fling back forcefully.

Lucky for her, her sister was there to catch her before she lost her footing and fell.

She took a few seconds to regain her footing but as soon as she did that she noticed Derek charging towards her, Before he could even get close to her Dinah grab onto his arm and threw it behind his back slightly twisting it just like her father taught her " Let me go " Derek hissed out in pain moving around " I like how you call yourself telling Normani to stay away from me when in all actuality she should've stayed away from you " Dinah twisted his arm a little tighter causing Derek to moan out in pain " Now this is me giving you ultimatum either you stay away from Her or I'll make sure the whole school knows about your little secret " She bit onto her lip as she pulled his arm back further " do we have a deal? "

She looked up finally looking into each one of the boys faces that was standing on the side just looking at Derek squirm around like the bitch he truly was.

Just the thought of her causing him pain and humiliation brought a smile to her face but that quickly dropped once she scanned the crowd a little bit more and say a pair of eyes that she knew from anywhere.

She looked into her chocolate brown eyes and watched her face closely, She could tell without even asking that Normani wasn't pleased with her actions.

" Dinah! My office right now " She moved her eyes from Normani to her infuriated coach, She looked back to where Normani was standing to see she was no longer there.

Dinah finally released Derek arm pushing him away from her.

She stood there for a few seconds and watched him kneel like someone was playing the national anthem rubbing on his now sore arm " Come on D let's go " she heard her sister speaking but never once looked over at her all she could think about and picture was the look of disappointment on Normani Face " Dinah I said my office now " Coach Robin repeated herself once more.

She began walking backwards with her eyes still on Derek " Remember what I said " She hissed out loud enough for only him to hear her.

Dinah finally fully turned around and began to walk to her coach office " You can go to class Lani " she walked looking straight ahead " You sure " She asked puzzlingly " Yes I don't need a shadow I'll be fine " Dinah spoke with a little more attitude then intended " Hold on bitch pump your breaks do you think your shadow would've stopped you from falling when Derek huffed puffed and blew ya ass across the grass I don't think so, so you need to be grateful and lose the attitude " Kehlani hissed out before going her separate way.

Dinah continued to look straight ahead not even caring how her sister felt at the moment.

Dinah took a few more steps before making it to the office, she stood there for a few minutes trying to collect herself.

She shook her hands a few times before turning the knob and walking in, she heard a voice telling her to take a seat before she could even fully walk into the room and close the door.

Dinah walked over to the chair that was facing the wooden desk " Coach I can .. " she spoke out while taking her sit before being rudely cut off " You can't explain nothing to me Dinah " She watched her coach grit her teeth behind her tightly closed lips " I didn't put my name on the line for you to be out here committing careless acts " She spoke looking directly at Dinah " You have scouts coming from all over to see you play an instead of you being in the gym working on your game, You're outside arm wrestling " She spoke before leaning forward on her desk " You're a good player your game speaks for itself "

" Okay then if my game speaks for itself your name on the line means nothing " Dinah sat back in the chair eyeing her Coach " Is that how you feel Dinah " She asked staring back at her " It is what it is " Dinah got ready to get up from the seat deciding that she was done talking " Sit back down, Just because you're done talking doesn't mean I am " She looked up to see Robin giving her an intense look.

Dinah looked back at her for a few seconds before retaking her sit only due to her not wanting to be anymore disrespectful then she had already been " I know how hard you've worked to get to where you are." She paused taking a deep breath " I just don't want you to screw up and throw away your permanent dreams all for a temporary fantasy "

Dinah took in her words replying them over and over again in her head.

She knew that what she had with Normani wasn't just a " Temporary fantasy " and she wasn't about to allow anyone else to think that about it either " Look Coach I understand you care and all but how about this " Dinah propped herself up by the arms of the chair preparing herself to get up as soon as she said what she needed to say " How about we both Just do our Jobs more so you, You know since you're a coach and not an psychologist " She cocked her head to the side slightly and gave her a tight lip smile before getting up and walking out the office.

I'm so over this book so my apologies if this chapter sucks.

I think what I'm going to end up doing is just two long chapters an end it maybe three because I already know how I want it to end I just have to write it out.

Okay I have a question I'm thinking about doing a Christmas book so starting it on December 1st and ending it on December 25th so it'll have 25 chapters an it'll be updated everyday. I was thinking about carrying it out to the 31st but that's my birthday an I'm going to be lit AF starting on the 29th 😂😂 so that's out the question. Anyway what do you all think? Let me know so I can start working on it and have it ready to go on December 1st.