Deleted Scene

This took place way before what's going on now I just didn't include it into the chapter. It's just a cute little scene I thought of.

" you smell really good " Normani shifted her upper body so she was half way facing a closed eyed Dinah.

She stared at her for a moment admiring everything about her before turning back around pushing herself more into the sleepy girl.

They were on one of their many " Nap and Cuddle " dates Something she started looking forward to everyday " That must say something about you then " Dinah mumbled repositioning her head on her pillow " My whole room smells like you " she brought Normani in a little closer " I don't mind it though it's comforting " she whispered lowly into Normani ear causing the hair on the back her neck to stand up.

Normani just lightly smiled while tracing the vein lines on Dinah arm that hung over her stomach. They laid there in silence for a few moments before Normani started pondering on if she wanted to say what she was really feeling at the moment " Are you a easy stick " She asked out loud not gaining any acknowledgement " Because you have really good veins " She continued on while still running her finger up and down Dinah arm which caused her to open one eye to look at the back of her head before closing it back and smiling to herself.

Pulling her a little closer like they wasn't already close enough she raised her arm up causing Normani to stop what she was doing.

She took her hand into hers before intertwining their fingers in between each other " You're rambling friend which means something is on your mind spill " she rubbed her thumb in small circles on the back of her hand " You remember me telling you I was going to visit my family in Houston for a week "

" Yeah I remember " Dinah answered lowly trying to fade back to sleep " I'm going to miss you " Normani whispered causing dinah to squeeze her hand slightly " I'm going to miss our nap and cuddle sessions " she paused slightly turning around to face Dinah " I'm just really going to miss you " she mumbled causing Dinah to open her eyes to look at her " Mani you're just going to be gone for seven days "

" Seven days without you makes one weak " She spoke causing Dinah to laugh " Oh God I then rubbed off on you " She replied while bringing her closer into her " Don't worry I'm going to be right here where you left me waiting on your return "

They laid there in silence for a few more minutes Dinah rubbing small circles on Normani stomach " You think your scent will linger around for seven days " Dinah whispered not even bothering to talk loud since they were so close together " I don't know friend, we'll find out want we " she reached over and picked up her phone off Dinah night stand to see that she had a few missed calls and text messages.

" I have to go " she spoke causing Dinah to pause her action " you know to finish packing " she raised up out of the bed slipping her shoes on. Grabbing her belongings off of the nightstand she walked to the door. Before she could even open it she felt a light tug on her elbow " I know you ain't about to leave without giving me a hug " she heard her favorite voice say causing her to turn around with a smile on her face.

Fully turning to face her she wrapped her arms around Dinah neck and swayed them from side to side " I'm going to miss you Dinah " she whispered in her ear " I'm going to miss you too " she pulled back slightly to look at her before pulling away and walking over to her dresser pulling out one of her practice tshirts. Looking around her dresser she picked up a bottle of her perfume spraying a little onto the shirt before walking back over to Normani.

" Huh take this " she handed the shirt to her " I'm with you even when I'm not with you " She smiled with her arm still extended out, Normani took the shirt smelling it before slightly smiling. Throwing her arms back around her neck she closed her eyes wishing they could stay like this forever " take your hands off of my ass Dinah " she spoke " thats a relationship privilege "

" I know I'm just practicing since we're going to be in one soon " she laughed causing Normani to do the same she didn't say anything at all, all she did was push her body more into hers wishing they could stay that this forever.

Okay so that's how Normani got the shirt Derek was tripping over.