✎twenty six

Just to make sure everyone understands, the beginning is texting between Jimin and Jungkook. :)

And did I forget to mention that it's fall time now? Oops...

___

jungkook? where are you?

we were supposed to meet up here forever ago :(

kookie?

sorry baby

im on my way

i kind of lost track of time :|

thats alright

just hurry

ok ♥

Jungkook rushed down the street, feet moving as fast as possible without breaking into a run. He had been so caught up in planning with Taehyung that he had completely forgot about meeting up with Jimin at a nearby park just for a special, relaxing day. He frowned as he waited for the sign that it was safe to cross the road. Why is traffic always slower when you're in the biggest hurry?

He swiftly made his way to the front of the crowd so he could get to his destination much quicker. He stopped at the street across from the park and noticed Jimin was sitting on a bench, pouting as he looked at his phone. Jungkook frowned and could only wonder what had Jimin down.

He swapped his frown for a grin and ran across the crosswalk and made his way to the bench Jimin was on. "Hey, s-sorry I'm l-late." He panted as he plopped down beside Jimin. "Jungkook!" Jimin threw himself at Jungkook and pulled him into a hug. "Ten minutes isn't a very long wait. You're fine." Jimin smiled. "Oh, trust me, I know I'm fine." Jungkook smirked.

Jimin slapped his arm and laughed. "That's not what I meant!" Jungkook smiled and grabbed Jimin's hand before standing up. "Come on, it's cold. We can get some coffee." Jimin pouted and stood up. "I don't think I can have coffee." He gestured to his stomach. "You can have some hot chocolate. Now come on, baby." Jimin smiled and stuck his free hand into his pocket to keep warm.

They walked in silence for a while, simply enjoying the scenery. "You know I love you, right?" Jimin looked up at Jungkook and raised a brow. "Of course. And I love you, too." He smiled that infamous eye-smile. Jungkook bent down and pecked Jimin on the lips. "Good."

_

Jungkook had a lovely date with Jimin, but that was over now and he was back at Taehyung's plans never forgotten. "Taehyung, this is serious business. Stop joking around and help me." Jungkook whined. Taehyung sat up from his bed and looked at the notebook filled with sloppy handwriting. If you can read the handwriting, you will see that it's Jungkook's proposal plan. "Jungkook, your plan is so simple. Do you really need all this written down to practice?" Jungkook nodded furiously.

"Tae, this has to be perfect! A perfect proposal for a perfect person." Taehyung fake gagged and laid back down. "You do you. I'm gonna go make me a sandwich." Taehyung stood up and walked out of his room. Jungkook jumped up and snatched his notebook before rushing out and following Taehyung. "How about you help me while you make your sandwich?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Fine. Just read what you have so far. Refresh my memory." Jungkook smiled a victorious smile and sat down on one of the bar stools in the kitchen.

"Alright, fi-" Jungkook pouted as two, light knocks on Taehyung's front door interrupted him. "Hm, I'll get it." Taehyung set his two pieces of bread down on his plate and rushed to the front door. He flung it open and instantly looked at Jungkook. "Jimin! Hey!" Taehyung's eyes were still wide. Jungkook froze in his seat. He still had the notebook of his plans open. He quickly shut it and slide it across the counter so it would fall off onto the other side of the counter. "Here, come in." Taehyung grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him in gently.

"What did you need?" Taehyung asked, sending a side glance to Jungkook to make sure he had taken care of the notebook. "I was just feeling jumpy and couldn't sleep and Jungkook wouldn't answer his phone so I came to you and turns out, the ass hat himself is here." Jimin waved a hand at Jungkook. Jungkook folded his arms across his chest and pouted. "Rude." Taehyung chuckled and pulled Jimin onto the couch. "Sit, sit." He threw a blanket at the small boy and went back to the kitchen.

"I have a sandwich to finish!" He yelled. Jungkook sat down beside Jimin and pulled the blanket up a bit so he could get under as well. "Sorry I didn't answer my phone. I don't even know where it's at right now." Jungkook furrowed his brows together trying to remember where he last saw his phone. "It's alright. It would have been nice if you would have told me you were even going out in the first place though." Jungkook put his arm over Jimin's shoulders and pulled him closer.

"I'm sorry." He pecked his cheek. Jimin hummed and snuggled up against Jungkook's side and pulled the blanket closer to his body. "It's too fucking cold outside to be only fall." Jungkook chuckled and nodded. "We're both gonna have to practice not cussing for this little one." He poked Jimin's belly. Jimin squirmed and slapped Jungkook's hand. "Hmph."

"Hey, you guys want a sandwich?" Taehyung came out of nowhere, interrupting the moment. "No, Taehyung. Enjoy your sandwich." Jimin giggled. Taehyung shrugged and sat down on the second couch in the room. "Oh my god! I almost forgot to tell you guys some serious news." Taehyung nearly threw his sandwich out of excitement. "I met the cutest fucking guy. I think I did a little inside when I saw him. He is so fucking- just yes!" Taehyung practically had hearts in his eyes.

Jungkook and Jimin glanced at each other. "Do you even know this person's name?" Jungkook scoffed. Taehyung flashed him a straight (gay) face. "Duh, I'm not that bad at this whole 'hey I wanna date you' thing. His name is Park Bo-Gum. Boy, I'm gonna die just at the thought of him. Oh my god." Taehyung started breathing rapidly. "Taehyung, breathe a bit slower. You're going to pass out." Jimin looked at him with concern.

Taehyung stared at Jimin for a moment before laughing. "Motherly instincts already kicking in." Jungkook joined the laughter while Jimin glared at them both. "I hate you guys."

___

its 12:48 a.m

but can we talk about how i finally updated a longer chapter????

1,048 words 0_o insane

and yes, our lil taehyung has a crush ;)