✎twelve

Jimin came back a while later and took the boy back into his arms. "Thank you, Jungkookie." Jungkook flinched when the front door bursted open. "Get out, Taehyung." Jungkook laughed at the fact that Jimin didn't even have to look to know who it was. "Wow, rude much?" Taehyung pouted as he sat down on the floor and started playing with a few of the kids.

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked. "Because I'm bored and I love kids so your house was obviously the answer to my problems." Taehyung smiled at a little girl who started hugging him. "Can you just take my job." Jimin whined. "You know I would love to but I'm just a tad bit too lazy for this." Taehyung shrugged.

"Why are you here though?" Taehyung pointed to Jungkook. "Because why not?" Jungkook grinned at his own reply. "You are so annoying." Taehyung laughed. "But seriously, why are you here?" Jungkook looked at Jimin as if asking if he could tell Taehyung. Jimin nodded and Taehyung looked at them both with questioning eyes.

"Am I not aloud to visit my man?" Jungkook replied. Taehyung's jaw dropped. "No way!" He squealed. "Since when?!" Taehyung looked at Jungkook. "Since yesterday." Taehyung laughed. "I knew you were whipped for him. Even better, I knew Jimin liked you back because he told me but I really didn't think you would get together this quick." Taehyung seemed to be more excited about Jimin and Jungkook being in a relationship than Jimin and Jungkook themselves.

"Calm thyself." Jimin piped up. Jungkook laughed but soon stopped with what Taehyung said next. "You guys look like you had a baby. See, Jimin's holding your baby, Jungkook's the dad, Jimin's the mom in this relationship. Jimin froze as Jungkook laughed. Jungkook noticed Jimin frozen figure and stopped laughing.

Taehyung was distracted with the children as Jungkook cupped Jimin's cheek. "Jimin? What's wrong?" Jimin looked at Jungkook with gloomy eyes and handed the little boy back over to Jungkook. "Hold him please." Jimin walked upstairs leaving Jungkook behind.

Jimin walked into Yoongi's room and Yoongi glanced up and instantly felt the sad vibes from Jimin. Yoongi knew this wasn't the time to be an asshole and kick Jimin out of his room. He shut his laptop and patted the spot on his bed beside him. Jimin laid down and pouted. "What's wrong?" Yoongi's tone completely different from earlier.

"I don't wanna talk about it this time." Jimin closed his eyes and snuggled closer to Yoongi. Yoongi was used to this now. Jimin will always come to him whenever he's feeling down or needs to talk and rant about something. Every once in awhile, Jimin will just lay down, not wanting to mention the problem.

It made Yoongi a bit sad at how often Jimin would come crying to him. The boy wasn't sensitive, he just had many difficulties and trials in his life. A quiet knock was heard on Yoongi's bedroom door. The door cracked open and revealed Jungkook. "No, he's not cheating on you." Yoongi spoke calmly. "Never asked." Jungkook replied.

"Great, he's dating an asshat." Yoongi scoffed. Jungkook ignored Yoongi's comment and walked over to Jimin's side. "Is he alright?" Jungkook asked, pouting. "Does it look like he's alright? He's like this because of you." Yoongi glared.

"It wasn't Jungkook's fault." Jimin spoke, startling both boys. They thought Jimin was sound asleep but clearly, that wasn't the case. "Good." Jungkook sighed. Yoongi stood up and walked out the door, letting Jungkook and Jimin talk it out. "What's wrong?" Jungkook sat down beside Jimin.

"Jungkook, I don't babysit because I have to." Jimin pouted. "Ok...?" Jungkook was beyond confused. "I-I babysit because I love kids." Jimin dropped his gaze to the floor. "I want to have my own in the future." He whispered the last part but Jungkook still managed to catch it. "O-oh..."

The painful silence filled every corner of the room. Yoongi walked in, panting. "Taehyung's flirting with me. Help." He looked terrified. Jimin chuckled quietly and leaned into Jungkook. Jungkook hugged him tightly as Yoongi ran to his own closet and climbed inside.

Taehyung walked in and stared at the two. "Have you seen Yoongi? I don't where he went." Taehyung whined. "Nope, we're busy talking here." Jungkook said. As soon as Taehyung left the room, Yoongi walked out and thanked Jungkook as he ran off.

"They are so weird..." Jimin said quietly. "How about we talk tomorrow about this whole situation." Jungkook suggested. Jimin nodded and looked up at Jungkook with his red, puffy eyes. Jungkook smiled sadly and kissed the boy's lips. "I love you." Jungkook whispered. "I love you, too."

___

this update spree tho ;o

like seriousy tho man im flyin through these updates

❮Therapy Session - NF❯