✎eight

Jungkook:

are you free today?

Jimin:

yup why?

Jungkook:

i was wondering if you wanted to come over today

Jungkook:

since you said you wanted to see my art

Jimin:

:o sure

Jungkook:

mk you can come over whenever

Jimin:

is now ok?

Jungkook:

yup

Jimin:

mk see you soon

Jungkook:

okie :3

Jungkook hadn't even realized he didn't give Jimin his address because of how nervous he was. He ran around his room fixing the place and hanging a few drawings and paintings up. After a few minutes, Jungkook heard knocking. He ran downstairs and opened the door.

Jimin smiled at him and Jungkook quickly returned the same smile. "How di-" Jungkook was cut off by Jimin speaking. "Taehyung gave me your address." Jungkook nodded and moved aside to let Jimin inside.

They walked upstairs and into Jungkook's room. Jimin's jaw dropped when he looked at all the beautiful, colorful paintings on the walls. The drawings were perfect, same with the paintings.

"Holy..." He looked at each one carefully. He would stare at it in awe and go to the next painting and do the same thing. Jungkook smiled at him even though he couldn't see it. "These are like all masterpieces." Jimin said with wide eyes.

Jungkook shook his head and smiled as Jimin stared at his painting of the cherry blossom tree at the park. "I swear you created every masterpiece in this world." Jimin looked around the room in awe. "Wait...but I didn't create you." Jimin turned his head and stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook quickly covered his mouth and stared back at Jimin with wide eyes. Jungkook noticed the blush creeping up on Jimin's cheeks and he mentally congratulated himself. "I-I didn't mean to sa-" Jungkook began but Jimin cut him off.

"I-it's fine..." They stood there in silence, both looking at the floor. They hadn't even realized that they had stepped toward each other in the time they had been quiet until they both lifted their heads and saw how close they were.

They both froze and stared at each other, not sure what to do. Jungkook was having a battle with himself in his mind, same for Jimin.

___

aowfhnuawnhf

das right

i just cut that off >:) im so cruel

❮Believer - Imagine Dragons ❯