Project Graffiti

Yoongi scratches his head in frustration as he analyses the sheet yet again. He groans, shaking his head violently. "I regret ever attending that class."

"You would still have to do the project, Yoongi," You sigh, massaging your temples with your fingers.

Internally, though, you're probably even more lost than the boy.

Taehyung left about half an hour ago, and both of you are missing his presence. He was pretty good at keeping the two of you entertained with his weird jokes.

Yoongi whines again, frowning as he looks over the sheet. "What does breed for barren metal even mean?"

"I hve no idea. But we have Google."

"I don't know where the world would be without it." The boy says gratefully, grabbing his phone from the table.

You shake your head as you take the sheet from hands. "What was Mr. Oh even thinking?"

"I think his thoughts after he sees the assignments will be..." Yoongi grins mischievously. "Oh."

"Very punny." You smile slightly before turning your attention back to the sheet. "Okay."

Yoongi raises an eyebrow, eyes on the screen.

You clear your throat. "Of your fair flesh, to be cut off and taken," You pause and look at your project partner.

The boy gestures for you to go on.

"In what part of your body pleaseth me." You finish the dialogue.

Yoongi chuckles.

You frown. "What?"

He simply scoffs. "A regrettable choice of words."

You scrunch your face up in confusion. "I don't understand."

"Think of the literal English translation, Y/N," He smiles cheekily.

"Whichever part of your body..." Your eyes widen in realisation. "Pleases me."

Yoongi snorts out loud at your expression.

"You pervert!" You almost hit him, but decide not to. "But I guess I am one too."

"Shylock's the most perverted out of us all." Yoongi smiles widely, and you find yourself mentally aw-ing at the boy's adorable gummy smile. "I wonder how Tony didn't catch that."

You stare at him for a moment, observing him as he chuckles to himself and scratches his head, the light going out of his eyes as he faces Shakespeare again. "What are you looking at?"

You smile wryly at him, before suddenly jumping up from the bed. "Let's go."

He looks at you, suddenly scared. "What? Why? Where?"

You shrug, grabbing his wrist and dragging him out of the swivel chair. "Because we're both bored," You grin. "And as for where..." You wink at the startled boy. "You'll see."

|

"This is your Super Secret Place?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow, a fed up look on his face. "This is some place's back." He scrunches up his nose. "There's literally a dumpster here."

"Have faith, litte turtle." You smile up at the wall, ignoring the offended boy next to you. "You'll see soon."

"What even-"

You walk up to the dumpster, much to Yoongi's shock and disgust, and jump onto it. "Ew, Y/N!"

"Get on." You hold out your hand.

"No way in-"

"No swearing." You roll your eyes. "Don't you trust me?"

"After one day of knowing you, right."

"Oh come on!" You roughly yank him by the sleeve, and he grumbles as he climbs on next you, looking over the gray wall so that both of you can see into the backyard.

"What now?" He sighs.

You grin at him before placing your palms flat against the wall's top and jumping inside.

"Y/N WHAT THE-"

"What did I say?" You yell back. "Don't swear!"

"THIS IS TRESPASSING YOU LITTLE-"

"Oh, come on in, grandpa." You say, smiling up at the boy's horrified face. "It's abandoned, and I've never gotten caught." And then, hoisting your mysterious bag up your shoulder, you stroll inside.

Yoongi stands there for a moment, creatively cursing you. But he does know that you were going to go in anyway, so he might as well be your babysitter.

"I'll kill you later." He sighs, before jumping in.

||

"Awesome, isn't it?" You grin, hands on your hips, staring at the brilliantly colored wall which might've have once been gray. Yoongi stands beside you, mouth half open and eyes wide in disbelief.

"Awesome?" Yoongi echoes, shaking his head as his eyes stay fixated on the graffiti wall. "You did this?"

"Yup." You say proudly, unzipping your bag.

"This shit is illegal." He says simply, ignoring your frown of disapproval at his usage of a swear word. "Honestly, you can do stuff like this but you can't seem to handle mature words. You're a hypocrite."

"Nah." You pull out three more cans of spray paint, handing Yoongi a black one and grabbing blue and red in both hands, as you begin spraying up another masterpiece.

"You seriously expect me to do this?"

You shrug. "Maybe it is illegal, but it still makes the place more beautiful. As long as you're not really harming someone, then I think it's not that bad."

"But still," Yoongi protests weakly, clutching the can in his hand, unable to decide what to do.

It was a moment as he stares at you, grinning to yourself as you almost dance with the neon paint and seem to lighten up the place.

"Hey!"

You look at Yoongi, who stares back, wide eyed. "That wasn't me."

"You kids! What are you doing?"

This voice came from the gate, a few feet away. Some policeman must have been on patrol.

You almost swear, hastily getting up and throwing your cans into the bag, glaring at a frozen Yoongi. "I swear, you're like my bad luck charm."

"I didn't even do anything!"

You grab the boy's hand, preparing to run like there was a, well, officer on your tail.

Too late.

The policeman appears around the side of the wall, a flashlight in his hand. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Trespassing teenagers."

You two are too in shock to say anything.

The man produces two pairs of handcuffs from his pockets, glaring at you both. "You're coming with me, kids." He says gruffly.

The next sound you hear is the click of the cuffs on your wrist.