Project Playgirl

The first thing you see when you open your locker the next morning is a letter.

The second thing you see is more letters.

You groan slightly as you pick up an envelope from the overflowing mound of paper. Practically ripping it open in your sleep-deprived anger, you frown as you read the anonymous message.

'Hey, Y/N!

I won't reveal who I am, but I just wanted to tell you that I fully support you in your sexuality! Everyone has their own-

You don't read further, simply rolling your eyes before ripping it up. You know what comes next-shit about how everyone is different and how they have their own preferances and how sexuality doesn't change that. Oh, you know there are going to be negative notes too.

You've been through it before with Taehyung. Except you two were much younger and the students were much louder and more hateful.

Instead of wasting your time on the worthless notes, you gather up as many as you can before walking up to the closest trash bin and dumping them inside. Thankfully you're early, so you don't have to worry about being late to class.

Three times in, you're even more exhausted, and even grumpier.

Come on, I was in jail last night. Give me a break.

You huff and puff and pout and just generally throw a tantrum at no one in particular. You don't realise someone's amusedly observing you until you hear them speak.

"Need a hand?"

You almost get whiplash as you turn sharply to he met with the gaze of a girl, maybe a year younger than you. She's leaning against the lockers, and there's a slight curve to her lips.

"Yes, please." You sigh, massaging your arms. "I do."

The girl grins before flipping her short blond hair to the side and helping you pick up some more letters. "I understand what you're going through right now," she laughs. "This happened to me."

You look at her quizzically.

She laughs before stretching out her hand. "I'm Lisa," She grins. "And I'm gay too."

Your mouth forms an 'o' shape as you shake hands. "You're in the year below me?"

"Yup." She smiles at you as you both dump the last of the letters int the bin.

"Ah." You grin wide and nod at her. "Thanks!"

"You're welcome, as long as I can see more of you later." She winks at you, before walking away.

You're left standing in a slightly filled hallway, with a red face and wide eyes.

What?

|

"How could I not realise?!" You groan as you place your tray on the table. "She was the Lisa!"

"Okay, calm down." Taehyung raises an eyebrow coolly as you practically dump your butt on the metal cafetaria chair, growling. "Tell me the story from the beginning."

"I think she met the playgirl." Yoongi says from beside you, and you almost jump out of your chair in shock. "Hey, I'm not that bad," He protests as you flinch away from him.

"Try not to sneak up on me, will ya?" You sigh as you press your fingers against your heart hammering in your chest. "I've had enough shocks for today."

"You mean the lesbian one?" Taehyung asks in interest, ignoring you as he leans towards Yoongi and places his chin in his palm. "And why are you sitting here, anyway?"

"I invited him." You say, rolling your eyes at your best friend's intolerant behaviour.

"You forced me." Yoongi corrects, glaring at you. "You said you'd tell everyone that I got arrested!"

He's even worse than you when sleep-deprived.

"Eh, doesn't matter." You shrug, a smug smirk on your lips. "If only you hadn't yelled at me..."

The boys says nothing but rolls his eyes, knowing there is no winning an argument with you.

"I think she's after you."

Both of you turn to Taehying, who has a thoughtful look on his face. "What?"

"Lisa." He puckers his lips in a 'thinking' face. "I think she's after you."

"Well, what do you know?" A new voice says, and you freeze at your position as the very girl slips into the seat next to you, directing a flirty wink in your direction. "Maybe I am."

||

Oh shit 😅