Chapter Sixty-Five

Start from the beginning

"Unzip me," she turns around in front of me. I pull the zipper down and slowly run my fingertips down her spine. She gets goosebumps from my touch and quickly turns around.

"Not tonight," she smiles and lets her dress hit the ground. She grabs one of my white t's and unhooks her bra, letting that drop too.

"You're testing me aren't you," I look at her as she throws the white shirt over her head.

"Nope," she stands between my legs. She grabs the towel and put it's over my head. Apparently I didn't do a good job of drying my hair so she does.

"Just a fast one," I push.

"No," she laughs and throws the towel behind her, "you need sleep."

"I'm not tired," I squeeze the back of her thigh.

"Ed you're drunk and need sleep," her forehead touches mine. She swipes her thumbs across my eyebrows and my eye lids, "plus every time we have drunk sex, you fall asleep on me."

"But I'm not tired this time," I shake her hips with my hands trying to convince her but it's not working, "it's been a week, come on."

She laughs, "fine."

"Yes!" I stand and carry her. I throw her and myself back on the bed as she giggles. She wraps her legs around my torso as I kiss her and push her hair back.

I move my hand up the shirt. I have no time to waste, so instead of having her take the shirt off, I grab the collar and rip it open showing her bare chest. She on the other hand pulls the shirt over my head and tosses it on the ground.

"Hold on," I stop the kiss.

"Oh god Edward," she sits up. I unbuckle my jeans and attempt to take them off as fast as I can.

"I'm sorry," I struggle.

"You should have thought about that before we started. You seriously need to stop wearing those fucking jeans," she frowns and lays on the bed.

"I like these jeans," I state.

"Fuck this," she pulls the covers over her, "I'm going to sleep."

"Tia," I whine. I finally get them off and jump back into bed, "they're off now."

"No," she pulls the covers over her more, "I'm tired."

"Baby," I lay next to her, "please."

"No," she's annoyed now.

"Fuck. Fine then," I yank some of the covers from her and cover myself. She sits up and glares at me.

"What?" I shrug. She doesn't say anything, but yanks the cover back and lays down. I groan and stand from he bed.

"I'm going to get water," I tell her. She doesn't answer and I leave her there alone.

Olivia's POV. (just this once since you all begged for it!)

"Where are you going?" I hear Jeff from behind. I grabbed my coat from the closet in the hallway by the kitchen and he spotted me, following me all the way to the patio.

"Home," I try my best not to cry in front of him. I tell Jeff everything, but I can't this time. I know he's going to ask me what's wrong any minute now.

"What's wrong?" told you.

"Nothing, Jeff please let me go," I turn away and put my coat on.

"How are you going to leave when you rode with mum and dad?" I knew that question was going to be asked and I was prepared for it, well not really.