More people join the club...

Start from the beginning

He looked so sad. Shit. How do I make him understand? Screw it.

"P. can I trust you?"

"Of course Mei."

"Not Mei, me. Can the person that's sitting here right now in front of you, can I trust you?"

He seems a little puzzled but nods yes. I take a deep breath and unclip the wig, taking it off. A gasp, yep now you know right.

"Wayo?" he says slowly.

"Yes. It started to help that idiot Ming, and kind of rolled out of control."

He knows some of it, I tell him a little more. We sit quietly finishing our drinks, when I hear voices; I quickly put the wig back on. More people who go to sit in another corner...idiots.

"It's not Ming you're dating?" He asks finally talking again.

"No, that idiots my best friend."

He smiles. "I could tell your friends, or the hazing team."

"Will you p?" I look at him.

He just smiles and pats my head. "You boyfriend, was he the one you sang that song for?"

"Yes."

"I can't win against him. Anyone listening to you sing, would be a fool to try." He says letting his head hang back a strange wistfulness in his voice.

"P, do you like me like me or do you just want to be in love?" I ask after a little while.

Did that make sense? He sits up straight and just looks at me. He thinks for a while before talking. Yes P'Bright stops to think before talking, a shocking revelation.

"Maybe. All my friends have someone. Artith has Kong, Prem has Wad, even Nott and Tew are official now and that shitty Totta got a boyfriend. I'm not jealous I'm happy for them but it's just.....lonely." And there's that strangeness in his voice again. He wants to be in love.

"You'll find someone p, just stop dancing on tables." That makes him laugh.

"Thanks for trusting me Yo, I won't tell anyone." He says getting up and offering me his hand. I take it.

We get back to find the party in an upheaval. Some guys are fighting. P'Bright yells and rans off to try and stop them, but no one is listening. I stand back, no idea who is who and what is happening.

P'Bright gets knocked down, omg that guy's gonna hit him with that champagne bottle? Shit. I get to him first, stamp on his foot, he yells, turns grabbing my arm, I kick him in the groin, he staggers letting go of me and dropping the bottle, P'Bright grabs and punches him. Then grabs my arm and we move to the side of the room.

"It's been 20 years since something like this happened at a party."

We both turn to look at grams, who wait he's enjoying this??

"Gramps you ok?" P'Brights asking

"Hell yes. It's that boy in the leather jacket that showed up and started punching Bow."

"Oh shit, that's Min's ex." P'Bright says after looking.

"That girl seriously dated that biker boy? And dumped him for Bow? I'm disappointed."

We both look at him, really? We back up as someone gets thrown at the table near us, and the drinks spill, over my new shoes, shit.

"Dam it these shoes were expensive!!" I yell

A guy comes with his fist raised towards us. I kick his leg; P'Bright grabs him by his shirt and punches him.

"You two make a great team. "

I grab gramps and move him as someone gets thrown against the wall next to him.

"We should get gramps out of here before he gets hurt." I say, P'Bright agrees.

"But I want to see who wins. There taking too long, in my day we finished in a few punches, kids now a days don't have the power."

"Gramps really!" I say

"I should go in there and show them how it's done." He says moving forward.

We both quickly move and grab each arm, pulling him back. "Gramps you lost your mind??" P'Brights yells.

"Silly girl, she's gonna run away with that biker. "

"Gramps no way, Bows a nice guy."

"Girls want bad boys, how do you think I got your grandmother?"

"Girls want nice guy's gramps." I interject, why wouldn't they?

"Mei." He sighs. "You want a guy that's says 'let's forget it' if someone try's flirting with you, or someone that's throws the first punch?" he asks me.

Well my P'Pha would throw a punch, he's always a little hot-headed and the boss of a gang... I like bad boys? Shit.

"I rest my case."

"Mei really?" P'Bright asks.

"Bright, girls cause too much trouble, date a nice boy. And I don't want to be the only one in my chess club without a grandson that's dating a guy." He sighs.

We both turn to look at him. Insanity does run in the family.

P'Bright drops me off at the gate, I walk past the shocked guards and down the drive. What a night, my head hurts.

"You guys coming out now?" I ask. They followed me, idiots on the roof.

Ming and P'New come join me. "Well, we had strict instructions form Pha."

"He threatened us Yo. Yell at him."

"What?"

They both show me the messages on their phones.

Ming: If you let that guy touch my Yo, I'll make sure you never see kit again!

New: If you let that guy do anything to my Yo, I'll make sure your team know what you don't want them to know.

"What does he know?" I ask P'New

"Nothing, but I was worried so ill pretend I listened to him."

"Yo! Yell at him, he threatened me with P'Kit! Yoooo.." God he's whiney.

We walk inside, its late no one should be around, I just want to go change, I head towards the stairs but stop when I hear people choking.

There sitting in the main lounge area is my father, P'Sing and Ming's mother. Perfect.

The ones choking are my father and P'Sing, who are now looking me up and down.

"Not one word. Not one." I say to both.

Aunties smiling as she sips her tea. We all turn to look when someone drops a tray. It's one of the maids. She's looking at me shocked.

"Young master?"

I sigh. I can't deal with them all right now.

"Mei dear I bought that cake you like." I can hear echoes "Mei? Mei?"

"Thank you auntie."

"Thanks mum." Ming heads towards the kitchen.

I just carry on towards the stairs and my room.

"Yo you want a slice?" he stops to ask.

"Screw a slice, bring the whole dam thing!"

"On it." He runs off happily.

P'Sing's following us up, P'Pha's calling me and I think my dad just took a picture of me.

I could just jump off my balcony.