Chapter 9

Atharv 's POV :

" What the fuck ? " I murmur looking at the neat room in front of me . I stop dead in my tracks to see if it was actually my study that I've come to . It was neat , spotless and the awful smell of alcohol didn't linger in it anymore . 

" Who the hell entered this room even after me instructing everyone not to . What did they want ? "

Suddenly my thoughts run haywire and immediately I run inside like a hussain bolt and search for those papers .

I shouldn't have messed up these yesterday in my anger , I think running a frustrated hand in my hair on not finding those papers . My gaze falls down to see few papers scattered on ground . Before I could think how they fell down ,a gentle yet cool breeze touches my face as an answer to my question and it is then I notice that the windows of this room are open .

I collEct the papers from the ground and see they were the same I have been looking for . Sighing in relief I file those papers in file and keep it securely in the locker .

Thank God ! These papers are safe , I think walking towards the window to close it . Today was damn tiring and stressful . This day surely calls for a drink .

I go towards the bar-section of the study but my jaw drops looking at the now empty shelves of my personal bar .

" Fuck ! " I curse looking at the empty shelves of alcohol which had the world's best collection of drinks starting from the light cranberry juice to the heavy intoxicating drinks of Tequila Ley ...

I had spent a fortune of my earnings on these drinks and they are all vanished now just like that ...

I walk closer to the bar and observe the empty shelves .

First , my study was opened without my permission .

Second , it was cleaned except of my desk and no paper of it is missing .

Third , all my daaru is missing .

I've given all my staff a long vacation and daadi will not invade my private space ...

That leaves with only one person Sana .  " SANA , that Bitch . "

My anger flares at that disobeying Bitch . It's all because of her that we are in this state and yet she acts innocent not knowing what to do and is if she's the only one dealing with all betrayal and heartbreak in the world .

Only if she knew what she had done that day and regretted it but no that queen bee doesn't remember anything as if that day never happened in her life which had major impact in my family's life ...

I'll never forgive her for what she did . I'll make sure to make her life a living hell . The game that she started with my family will definitely have an end with her punishment being her lifetime Caged with me ....

Determined to make her regret for breaking my instruction , I walk towards my room in a brisk and steady steps . You'll definitely regret that day you decided to come in my path SANA ....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys !!

I know this is a short update . But next update will be long and it will be updated by tomorrow .

Don't forget to Share , Comment and Voteeee .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••