Chapter 4

I stand there shocked as chills run down my spine at his words , " Strip ." I try turning in his arms to look in his eyes and confirm the words he spoke not a moment ago but my body was restrained by his broad muscular arms .

I would have actually admired his muscles if not for the compromising state we were in with his one palm on my naked waist peeking from my saree and other hand on my right shoulder .

" I don't repeat myself , Wifey . " He tells softly nibbling my earlobe with his teeth but there was an edge to his voice . I was not a fool to ignore the danger lurking in his tone buT I had to . I was really scared to trust a stranger with my body . Be it my husband who's nothing but a stranger to me at this moment .

" I ... I , " my voice haults in my throat as he places a wet kiss on the zenith of my neck moving my French braid a little from my left shoulder .

" Stop Please , " I request wiggling in his hold , thinking to start talking to him about giving me some time . Giving us some time .

I don't know why but I start enjoying his soft wet kisses along my neck . It's as if he has my body hypnotised , in his control and I cannot do anything .

Lust was in the air , a lot of it and the bubbles of my lust start bursting looking at Atharv 's intense dark eyes filled with lust ...

But I didn't want lust to be the first base of our relationship . I wanted us to be friends first and then lovers and then a husband and wife , not the other way round .

" No Stop , " I voice out . This time my voice comes out stern , just the way I wanted my voice to sound . My heart was fuzzy after his wet kisses but my mind wanted my fast and furious wedding to last on foundation of love and not break on the foundation of lust .

His head snaps from my neck and looks into the mirror , into the reflection of my eyes with a sudden fierce look which could easily melt the Himalayas ...

" Listen to me . And Listen this at once WIFEY , because I don't repeat myself . You are Sana Khuranna now . A surname that will not only fetch you respect but also MONEY ! A lot of MONEY !! So you bEtter obey me in our bedroom so that I give you your dream life with lots of MONEY in it , " he tells pushing me towards bed in one swift movement and I fall down on it with the lack of impulse in me .

Money ? What money ? Why is he talking so much related to money and status ? What does he mean by he will give me lots of money ? I'm his wife damnit not his whore ...

My anger perks up at his behavior with me . He has been nothing but a Rude , Arrogant Jerk to me from the moment we met and I'll not let this continue . If he wants this marriage to work then the least he can do is give me RESPECT .

I'm so lost in my thoughts that I fail to notice the animal aka my husband pounce on me on the bed . His doesn't support his body , making his all weight fall on me crushing me under him . A gasp escapes my lips as I couldn't bear his total weight on myself .

He doesn't even give me a glance and without any consideration of my feelings , he starts nibbling my neck marking it and this time neither tingles rose in my belly nor did I feel any excitement all that I felt for him in that moment was HATE and Disgust . How can he be so inconsiderate of my emotions .

It was the anger in me or the Disgust that I felt for my husband for touching me without my consent that I did what I did . I pushed him off me and he fell on the floor with a thud .

I realised what I did after doing . That is why my moral science teacher always taught me " Think before you leap ."

I was scared looking at the murderous glare that was directed at me by my husband . But did I regret doing it ? Not in a century would I regret what I did . But my thoughts and feminism in me dies as he comes forward and pulls me up making me stand beside him on the floor .

His six feet height comes to his advantage over my 5 feet 5 inches height and I begin to cower under his intense gaze .

" Apologize , " his stern voice brings me out of my reverie .

Apologize ? What apologize ? Why apologize ? Why would I apologize to him when he was behaving like a beast .

With the same defiance in me , I shake my head in No and that was the moment I know I sealed my death note as he comes forward and furiously grabs my hair from behind almost ripping my scalp .

I scream in pain . This was the first time , I'm being so mistreated physically . Never did my parents raise their voice on me but this man is manhandling me withing eighteen hours of our meeting ....

The next what happens , happens in blur as I free my hair from him pushing him away from me and slapping him right across his face .

As soon as my hand touches his cheek , my other hand moves to my mouth on impulse covering it to mask my shock . I never expected to slap him but the pain was too much to bare .

I thought he would inflict much more pain on me seeing his glare directed towards me but my fear subsides as he leaves the room after banging the door loud enough . Leaving me alone to think about the mess I'm in ....

If this is the case , How will I live my whole life with him ?

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey Guys !

It's so good to see increasing reads on this book but I would be really happy if you could hit on the star button at the end of chapter and comment about the ongoing story ❤❤

Next update is on coming Sunday . Keep Waiting , Until then ❤❤❤