Message from the Real Josephine

Hi readers! Can you guess who's this person speaking? I'm not the author haha

I'm Josephine.

Yeah, you read it right! I'm one of the main characters on this story. Do you want to know why the author chose Kai, Tao and Chanyeol as the leading men in this story?

Well, it is because they're my bias when it comes to EXO. I'm really a Blackjack and V.I.P. I'm a big fan of Sandara Park and Kwon Ji Yong. Back to business, I really didn't know who's I'm going to be with when my friend made this. I'm really excited for her updates since I'm the one who can access advance reading. It's okay with me if I end up with any of the 3 men

But most of the readers were KaiPhine shippers right? Hello there! I'm happy because you, readers, made OTP's for me haha Hi also to TaoPhine and YeolPhine shippers. Thank you for supporting us \(^.^)/

Before you read the epilogue, I just want to thank everyone. Thanks to the active and silent readers, thank you for giving comments and suggestions to my friend so that her writing skill will improve and so that she can give you a really good plot in her future stories. Thank you for supporting this story from the start until the end. You know, I'm really glad while reading some of your comments because sometimes your guess for the next update was right. Then, others are hating the characters because they've done something that you didn't expect on the story but on the end, you will all realized that it has to be done.

I'm sad that this story will end now T.T I know that all of you doesn't want to end this story right? Sooooo ....

GUYS, PLEASE TELL AUTHOR-NIM TO MAKE BOOK 2.

Yeah! Please vote and suggest this story to your friends so that she will be happy and might consider our wish.

The more reads and votes for this story, the higher the chance that she will make book 2. Alright?

But If she consider it, I think she will finish first her other stories so please support it too Again, thank you guys and enjoy the rest of the update. Please don't cry. I don't want you to cry. Ppyong ~