Chapter 27: Love Quarrel

NOW ENJOY the update! LOL 

----

Two months had passed and vacation was all over. The group of friends did enjoy their vacation by hanging out almost every day. They went out for a beach, went out for a movie, and even went out on camping again.

At the same time, Tao and Josephine seem like having fun and happy with their relationship. School days started and they went back from their normal lives. Chanyeol was back, while Tao and Kai get back to have their trainings.

“Wow! I’ve missed my table!” Chanyeol laid down his head and felt his school table while smiling.

“It’s your fault” Josephine hissed, while Chanyeol looked at her and let his tongue out.

 He ran his hands through the desk until it went down under. He stopped as he felt something underneath. He took out the piece of paper that was being stapled under his desk.

Josephine caught the attention, and she tried to grab it form Chanyeol but he was just tall wherein Josephine cannot take it away from him. She went back on her seat as she started blushing while Chanyeol gradually opened the paper and read the few words.

When are you coming back Yeol? I miss you” he said loudly and then he smiled.

He turned to look at Josephine’s red face but she was hiding it from him. He held up her chin to meet his eyes.

“You really did miss me?” he said.

“Aish! No one told you to leave but then you still did!” she said almost yelling but Chanyeol just giggled.

“I won’t leave you again. I promise.” He said and pulled her to give her a hug.

Josephine felt how passionate Chanyeol was when he said those words. I won’t leave you again. I promise. Chanyeol was running his fingers through her hair and the hug was already taking so long not knowing that Tao had entered the room.

“Ehem” Tao cleared his throat so that the two will notice and they broke the hug.

“Huang Zitao, don’t think anything bad.” Chanyeol told him and smiled.