Chapter 44: Flying Away Soon

A/N: I'll make this short okay. Thank you for those who have tried answering or guessing who the man was standing in front of them XD 

This dedication goes to.................JUJU_LOVES_KPOP

You've got the right answer! YEHET! 

ENJOY READING. Another (a/n) after the story.

See multimedia; airport photos \m/ 

-------

“Oh, Tao-ah!” Chanyeol stood up and placed his arms around him. Tao was still looking at Josephine who was dumbfounded.

“What are you doing here?” Tao sat down beside her. She looked at him, with worries because she thought that Tao might get angry about what he saw earlier.

“Tao..” she whispered.

“Shh” Tao placed his finger to her lips. “You don’t have to explain, I completely understand.” Josephine buried her face on Tao’s chest as he hugged her tightly.

“Tao! Have you seen Kai?” Chanyeol asked as he got back from buying somedrinks.

“Anieyo, why?” He replied.

“I sent him a message but he won’t reply.” He frowned.

“Yeol, he might be busy right now. Maybe we should check him at the dance room?” She said.

“Jagiya, you just told us that he might be busy. So maybe we should check him some other time.” He said.

“Hmm, but…okay” she smiled and he did the same thing.

“Oh! Tao dongsaeng, do you know that….” Chanyeol looked at him and slowly, a derp smile formed on his lips.

“Huh? Hyung, stop that. What do I know?” Tao gave Chanyeol what’s-with-the-derp-smile look.

Chanyeol won’t answer quickly but instead, he looked at Josephine nudging her elbow that she should tell Tao the good news of being exempted from the examination. 

“We’re exempted in our English class!” Chanyeol and Josephine shouted in excitement.

At first, Tao won’t believe until they showed him the proof of being exempted. They even explained to him the mechanics of the game, as well as how hard it was to find that scroll. Because of too much happiness that Tao got, he asked them to go out after school.

~~

“I’ll see you later jagiya~” he kissed Josephine’s forehead as he left her in front of the dance room for her next class.

As usual, she was always early for her class and of course, she always expects to see someone. There was no one inside. After few minutes, her classmates started to arrive soon but the person she was expecting to see wasn’t there.

The class started, Josephine kept on looking at her phone as well as the door waiting for someone. Her professor called her attention.

“Josephine? Are you alright?” The professor asked.

“Oh, yes. Sorry” she bowed her head.

Deep inside of her, she was really worried and longing to see Kai. She was still confused about the words he said to her for the past few nights and there’s this part of her that she wanted to clear out what she really means to him.

As soon as the class ended, she hurriedly went out to look for Kai but what surprises her when she turned to the corner is her boyfriend.

“Gotcha!” he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her resulting a back hug.