Chapter 22: It all happens in one day

For those who are waiting, I'm sorry that the update takes so long. I'm so busy with school right now especially, finals is fast approaching. I hope you'll understand. Mianhe~

*Too much drama. 

NOW SIT BACK AND ENJOY READING! ~kekeke 

----

She woke up with a smile on her face and the first thing she did was to check on her phone. She saw 3 new messages and she opened it.

Sender: Huang Zitao

Good morning!

---

Sender: Huang Zitao

Don’t forget to eat your breakfast!

---

Sender: Huang Zitao

Oh don’t forget to take a bath too. ~kekeke just kidding. Take care!

---

“Wow! He was so cute. How much more when he’s saying this to me in person? Haha” she said to herself and hurried to get ready for school.

She went out of her room to grab her breakfast and her mom noticed her. “Having a good day huh? What seems to make you smile so early?” her mom asked.

“mom, I’m just happy. There’s nothing wrong with that right?” and she smiled.

“I haven’t seen you smile like that before. Tell me what makes you smile..” her mom said but her eyes widened.

“ohhh tell me WHO makes you smile.” She added.

“Aigoo~ no one. I’m just happy. I slept more than What I needed so I think this is the result.” She smiled back.She grabbed her bag and ran outside waving at her mom who was shouting at her to finish her meal.

She was smiling all the way to her school and a lot of students and professors noticed her. She arrived at her class and she saw Tao sitting on their desk. She walked slowly at him trying to act normally. Tao looked and greeted her.

“Ohh annyeong!” he said and she greeted him back.

“What’s that?” she asked as she pointed at his back.

“uhhhh, here!” he held his hands in front of her holding a bouquet of flowers.

“uhh Tao-sshi.. Why are you giving these to me?” she asked.

“Can’t you see I’m courting you” he said feeling so shy.

“Sorry, I’m a little old-school but I hope you liked it.” He added.

“aigoo~ of course I like it. Gomawo!” she smiled.