Chapter 42: Attention Seekers

A/N: Update. Update. Update. 

I wasn't happy with the previous result of my update. It feels like the story is getting boring T^T *le cries Han River* 

This chapter is dedicated to HZT-ao
- I hope you'll like it and enjoy! :) 

PS. Sorry to keep you waiting, i'm really busy at school. 

Look at the media, and enjoy the mayo!!!! XD

--

After spending their long weekend together, they now prepared for their examination week. At the same time, as time goes by quickly, Josephine would be staying at Seoul for almost a year

.

They stopped over at Josephine’s house to take some rest after the long drive. They were all exhausted as they all laid their backs on the couch, trying to fit them in.

“You guys are so unfair.” Chanyeol complained while his eyes closed.

“Hmm? Wae?” Josephine asked.

“You let me drive all the way there and still, driving you back home was my responsibility.” He sounded a fake cry.

“Mianhe Yeol, if I only know how to drive then, I’ll be a substitute. Unfortunately--“  he cut her off.

“Shhh. Shhh. It’s fine at least I enjoyed a lot” he opened his eyes and took a glance at her who was looking at the ceiling.

Silence filled them again until they heard someone snoring. Chanyeol and Josephine looked at each other trying to control their laugh as they carefully move out of the couch.

Chanyeol took out his phone, set it on a video and started recording how the two boys snore. They kept on laughing silently until Josephine cannot hold it anymore and ran outside her house. Chanyeol was surprised so he stopped recording and followed her.

Upon catching her outside, he saw Josephine sitting on the grass. “Hey! Are you okay?!” Chanyeol thought something’s wrong with her but he was wrong.

“I--hahaha! I cannot-- haha! St-haha--stop lau--ghing!” she said. Her eyes started to be teary and she kept on rubbing her tummy as it started aching because of her continual laugh.

“Wow. You’re crazy.” He said. “Come on, let’s go!” he pulled her hand to make her stand but she won’t stop laughing.

“Aren’t you going to stop or maybe I should do this to make you.” He cupped her cheeks and leaned closer to her. Few seconds after, he kissed her on her forehead.