I Hate Him

NEW STORY?! WHAT?!

Not the best song to go with the story, but I could find anything else.

Any suggestions?

Anyway, enjoy!

(y/n)'s POV

"No Phil, they wouldn't." I said as my favorite pair of worn out converse squeaked against the tile floor.

"Yes, cats would totally rule the world if they had actual thumbs." He argued.

I scoffed.

"Yeah, sure. And my mum is the president." I said.

"Hey could happen if they evolve." Phil said, flipping his fringe to the side. I laughed and rolled my eyes, finally arriving at my locker. I struggled with the old lock until I pulled it open. It swung forcefully open and slammed into the locker next to it. The metal clashed, breaking both our eardrums and prompting a teacher to give me a scowl.

Great start to my first day of my second year of high school. 

Phil giggled and I smacked his arm playfully. I gathered my stuff for my first class, shutting my locker. Carefully this time.

"Schedule." I said, holding out my hand. Phil handed it over, raising his eyebrows.

"Demanding much?" He asked, peering over my shoulder at the comparison.

"Yup, but you love me!"

"That is highly debatable." 

"Is this about the cats?"

"Maybe..."

"You're an idiot." I said. He scoffed and we marked our classes together.

English, PE, Science, History and Lunch.

That left me all alone in Math, Spanish, and Study Hall! Hopefully if I got into the Drama club's play, Study Hall would be replaced with it.

"Good luck with maths first." Phil said, waving to me. I glanced up at the clock. The bell was ringing in 2 minutes. I hurried myself to my class where a bunch of students chatted. I glanced around. I recognized a few people and a girl across the room waved at me. I waved back and took a look at the seating chart the teacher put out.

(y/n) seat 6. Please come speak to me when you arrive :)

What?

I headed over the the teacher's desk in the corner to be greeted by Mr. Wilks.

"Hello, (y/n) correct?" he asked.

I nodded and he smiled.

"Perfect. This might seem a little strange, considering it's the first day and all, but I was wondering of you could tutor a student in our class. He had trouble in math last year, his only C out of A's and his teacher was concerned. She suggested you." He explained.

Mrs. Dramer?

I was smart, sure, you could say that, but tutor smart? There were some way smarter kids in this school.

"Uh, sure I'm flattered." I said, clasping my hands behind my back nervously. 

"Perfect! I will e-mail you the details and talk to Mr. Howell about it as well." 

WHAT?!

"Wait, Dan?" 

"Yes, Daniel."

I can't breathe.

"Are you alright?" The teacher asked, searching my face for a sign of distress.

"It's just...Dan and I don't get along very well." I explained. That was a severe understatement.