Chapter 11

Thud.

Hyunwoo woke up on the wooden floorboards to Kihyun screaming. He scrambled up to see Kihyun standing at the foot of the bed, the blanket wrapped around him tightly.

He looks ridiculous.

"Dude, it's literally 8 in the morning. Why are you screaming like a banshee?" Hyunwoo slowly got up, his hair flopping over his eyes. Kihyun, still bundled up in the duvet, plopped down beside him.

Kihyun's brown hair was a mess and Hyunwoo realised that he had a done a horrible job dyeing his hair. The pink could still be seen in some parts. 

It looks pretty cute if you stare at it long enough. It's almost as if there were pink highlights in his hair.

Kihyun squirmed out of the blanket cocoon and pouted. "I woke up this morning and you were literally on top of me." Kihyun ran a hand through his hair. "So I pushed you off and you fell off the bed."

Hyunwoo scratched his head. "That doesn't explain why you were screaming your head off." Kihyun placed his chin on his knees. "You hit your head on the floor when you fell. I thought you died." Hyunwoo reached out and patted Kihyun on the head.

Kihyun protested and pushed Hyunwoo's hand away. "Don't touch me." Hyunwoo ignored him and proceeded to envelop Kihyun in a big bear hug. "What the fuck are you doing? Let go of me!" Kihyun tried to push Hyunwoo off but to no avail.

Hyunwoo let go of Kihyun after hugging him for a good long time. "That's called a hug, little American boy," Hyunwoo stroked Kihyun's hair while keeping an arm around his shoulders.

Little American boy. Kihyun smiled at the sound of the familiar phrase.

"I'm as Korean as you, you fucking imbecile."

Kihyun reached out and yanked Hyunwoo's earlobe teasingly. Hyunwoo cast a soft gaze upon Kihyun.

It's almost like he's a completely different person.

And he liked it. 

-

HERO [✓]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें