Chapter 3

After some research, Hyunwoo found out that Club White Rose was located in the basement of a pub located downtown. As he walked further down the deserted alley, he started to hear music coming from the end of the alley.

He stood outside the pub, staring at the flashing neon lights. Who'd think this is the den of the most dangerous gang in Seoul? He pushed the doors open and stepped inside.

He was immediately shoved in the side by a random woman the moment he walked in. Gosh, are there always these many people? He squeezed his way through the dancing crowd until he found the entrance to the Club.

There are two tough-looking men guarding the entrance. How do I get in?

He wandered over nevertheless and stood before the two guards. "Uh, hi? I'm here to see Kihyun." Hyunwoo spluttered nervously. The guards looked down at him.

"What's your name?" One of them grunted. "Son Hyunwoo." The two guards leaned in and discussed something in hushed tones before turning back to him.

"I'll be escorting you down." The one wearing shades growled at him before grabbing Hyunwoo by the arm roughly and dragging him down the carpeted stairs.

Can't this man be a bit more gentle? Hyunwoo scowled but remained silent. As the guard dragged to a private lounge at the back of the club and knocked on the door.

"Get in there and don't cause trouble." He snarled before opening the door and pushing Hyunwoo in.

Time to meet the devil himself.

He took a deep breath and walked in.

-