"I will protect them till my last breath,"

My muscles ached and I was sore everywhere. When Jadis said lock me up I didn't realize I would be put in a literal cage. My eyes grazed over the battlefield. I stood next to Jadis she was in a carriage being pulled by polar bears wearing a dress but armor laced it. I was wearing armor as well, silver chain, I had a staff in hand and sword on my back, my hair was tied into a loose yet elegant bun.

I looked over Peter's army, till I finally looked at him. Milo stood next to Peter making eye contact with me he rode Angle and next to him was...Alpha. I looked at Jadis one more time.

I barrel rolled over the cliff edge we were standing on. "Marigold!" Jadis screamed.
I fought my way making a path till I was on the open field. The Narnians cheered loudly at my return and I sprinted across the field.

"MARIGOLD!!!"

She screamed, rage coating her voice that thundered in the silence, but I smiled.

A griffin came down and I hopped on its back and he took me to the Narnians.
When I dismounted I was immediately tackled in a hug by Milo.
"I told you I would come back" I hugged him back. I looked up at Peter and he smiled.

I mounted Alpha a smirk rested on my face watching my mother yell and scream in rage.

Peter raised his sword and griffins came out soaring above us and threw rocks down at her army

"Thank you Alpha"

"It's my pleasure Mar"

"Are you with me?"
I turned to Peter who was looking at Milo and I.

"To the death"

"FOR NARNIA AND FOR ASLAN!!!"

We charged, I toned everything out just staying focused on the battle at hand. Milo and I rode alongside Peter. The battle was gruesome.

I swung done with my sword in hand and shot ice out of my staff. "Hold on Alpha"
I threw ice at anyone who dared near me. I fought minotaurs killing them, "I am sorry" I whispered after every kill, I didn't hesitate but that doesn't mean I like killing. I stayed close to Peter and kept my eye on Ed. I swung done on a Minotaur closely following Peter. When Jadis next waved advanced a Phoenix swooped down creating a line of fire. We cheered but it was short-lived as Jadis blew the fire out.

"FALL BACK DRAW THEM TO THE ROCKS!"

Peter shouted and I helped Narnians who were still stuck in battle head for the rocks. My heart pounded and adrenaline raised in my blood. "Come on Alpha!" We sprinted to a canyon where we shot arrows at the Witch's army.

"PETER!!!" I screamed watching him get thrown off his horse. "GO HELP OTHERS ALPHA!" I shouted jumping off. I dodged an arrow.

Before landing in front of Peter, I helped him back up watching the army advance

"STOP!!!"

I felt a gust of wind pass me and I was Oris and a rhino charging at her army.

"NO!"

I watched Oris get turned to stone.

Our army was loosing. Peter pulled me into him shielding me from rocks.

"EDMUND GET OF OF HERE! THERE ARE TOO MANY! GET THE GIRLS AND GET THEM HOME!" Peter shouted at him before joining the battle. I ducked an ax swung by a Minotaur.

"Peter's not king yet"

I heard and my eyes scanned for Edmund. He was running on mountain tops I quickly ran beneath him watching the bright light of Jadis wand shattering.

I quickly pushed Edmund way stopping her crushed wand from reaching him or me.

"MILO GET HIM OUT OF HERE!" I screamed at Milo who helped Edmund.

I swung my sword in my hand.

"I am your mother!"

"YOU NEVER WERE MY MOTHER!!" I charged at her swinging, she threw me aside.
"YOU BROKE EVERY BONE IN MY BODY SO I COULD BE YOUR WARRIOR"
I swung harder and she narrowly missed a dodge.
"YOU TORTURED ME!!!"
I swung again.
"I raised you!"
"NO, YOU CRUSHED ME!" I swung down hard knocking the blade out and of her hand.
"YOU SHOWED ME NOTHING!!!"
"LOVE MAKES YOU WEAK IT MAKES YOU HURT! I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT YOU FROM THAT!!!"
She swung and I stepped to the side dodging.

"YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE!!!"
"NO!"
"YES! HE WILL DIE!" She pointed to Milo.
"NO!"
"AND THEY WILL DIE!" 

Time around me slowed as she pointed to Edmund then Peter.

"NOOO!" I screamed charging at her, "I WILL
PROTECT THEM TILL MY LAST BREATH!"

"THEN SO BE IT!!!"