Aslan

As we walked to the stone table the ice melted away, everything returning to its formal glory wit vibrant colors. We started taking off layers of clothing, coats to jackets.

"Susan I am sorry for yelling at you." I looked at her guiltily.

She smiled, "I am sorry I am such a stick in the mud" 

"You are not a stick in the mud Miss Macready on the other hand," I joked and we laughed.

A joyful smiled was placed on my lips as we walked through the camp of Narnians.

"Why are they all staring at us?" Susan asked threw a closed smiled.

"Maybe you think you look funny," Lucy giggled.

We walked to a big tent in the middle of camp, Peter unsheathed his sword.

"We've come to see Aslan"

The crowd gasped and the flaps of the tent moved and a paw became visible. I looked at Milo and he wore the same expression, excitement. Aslan stepped out and we knelt.

"Welcome, Peter son of Adam. Welcome, Susan and Lucy daughters of Eve. Where is the fourth?"

"That's why we are here sir-" Peter stood up, "-We need your help"

 "We had a little trouble along the way" Susan added. "Our brother has been captured by the White Witch."

"How could this happen?" Father asked.

"He betrayed them, your majesty," Mr. Beaver explained solemnly.

"Then he has betrayed us all!" A centaur yelled.

"Peace Oris," My dad calmed him down, "I am sure there is an explanation"

"I take responsibility for it, Father" I spoke up and everyone's eyes darted to me,"I should have known Edmund had seen my mother." Whispers filled the air and it made my stomach sink.

"She didn't do anything" Peter defending me, "It was my fault I was too hard on him"

"We all were." Susan backed him up.

"Well, we have matters to attend to. Welcome Beavers I am in your thanks." Father smiled at them. He turned his head towards us beaming down.

"Welcome Milo and Marigold my children"

 I looked over to Milo and saw his eyes flash gold. Milo changed into his lion form and me in my wolf. We tackled him in a hug knocking him over. Aslan let out a deep chuckle as we stood back up.

Aslan roared loudly and Milo copied his action and I howled the crowd cheered at our reunion. The sound of the roars and howling carried across the land, it probably reached the White Witch. I hope it does.