Goodbye

When I walked out the of the tent I held tears in my eyes. I was behind Jadis and Father staring at the green grass.

"She has renounced her claim on the son of Adam," Father announced keeping his voice steady and the crowd cheered.

"How will I know your promise will be kept?" Jadis asked standing in front of her chair. Aslan roared and she sat down, the Narnians cheered louder.

I never thought this would happen again. I looked at Milo and watched his face brake in sadness.

 "No. No. No.No!"

 I hugged my brother possibly for the last time.

 "Please Mar" He begged.

"She won't kill me, Milo, she needs me alive to fight." I held him tighter.

 "That won't stop her from hurting you" He cried.

 "Three days I have endured. Three days till the war. Three days I will endure." I broke the hug brushing my thumb across his face whipping a tear, "I will do whatever it takes to fight on your side" I looked up at Peter and then everyone else. 

"Mar" Lucy cried, "I will be alright Lucy" I smiled weakly at the girl.

"This is all my fault I am so sorry"

"Edmund this wasn't your fault. It's mine." I took my necklace off, "Under my armor chest use this to open it" I gave him the necklace and hugged him again.

 "I will come get you" 

"No. Milo promise me you won't! You will put yourself in danger and her anger will be taken out on me. Promise." I shook his shoulders, "Promise me you won't come for me" I was chocking on my own words.

 "I promise" He lowered his head.

 "I love you Milo" I looked up at Peter, "Make sure he keeps that promise please" My eyes filled with tears.

I started walking to the throne, "Goodbye..."