Chapter Ten

The School Hallway-Leigh's POV
I think I might a huge crush on Jay. I know ever since he got here I wasn't the only girl he was flirting with but still, when we're alone he's a total sweetheart.

"Hey guys," I say while walking up to them at the end of the class.

(A/n: Leigh's outfit in mm)

I only hear a few heys and hey Princess, obliviously Jay.

"So how was your day, I know from first hand that it's not your cup of tea but I still wanna know," I say curiously.

"Well it had some bad lemons, sour honey, and maybe some old tea. But it's cool," Mal says, speaking Wonderlandian.

I smile brightly before saying, " Oh my OMG, you have to meet my dad even though he has quite a busy but still he would definitely love to hear you speak Wonderlandian".

"I might take you up on that offer but no promises," Mal says making green eyes glow.

"Come on now Mal chill, she's fine," Carlos says while Jay mutters you got that right under his breath and checking me out once again.

"Oh what, your saving your girlfriend now?" Mal says in a babyish voice.

"Not uh, she's mine. Go find Jane," Jay says while throwing his arm around me making me blush.

D**n it. I did it again. What the h**l is wrong with me.

Mal, Jay, Evie, and Carlos start arguing while I see a crowd of people around the bulletin board.

"Ayo Jesy, Jade. Come look at this," I say walking over.

"What' the h**l's going here?" Jesy says.

"Excuse me," Jade says while trying to get through.

"Alright you heard the lady move," I say but it leaves no effect.

"Move out the d**n way!" Jesy says yells making everyone scream and run away.

(A/n: it's a movie reference, so guess the movie guys. Movie will be revealed in next chapter.)

"We are now currently hold auditions for the talent show in the auditorium. Sign ups are below, you are to give them to the FGM by no later than 4:00. Please read thoroughly for the rules," Jade says while reading the talent show letter.

"Y'all wanna do the talent show, cause I am. And I'm pretty Perrie going wanna do with me too," I says while making Jesy groan.

"We can do it together guys, it would be more fun," Jade says while picking up four sign up sheets.

"Come on Jes, she's not that bad plus we might not even make it to the end so we might only meet up a few times," I say trying to persuade her.

Jesy still has this sour look on her face.

"We'll buy you Nandos for the rest of your life," Jade says.

"Fine I'll do, but if that little magot does anything I will hers and your head to me and my mom's collection.

--------------------------------------------------
4:00 p.m.
In Auditorium

"Next up we have Little Mix," Prince Naveen say from the judge panel.

We walk on the stage while we wave to the judges.

Judges: Princess Tiana, Prince Naveen, Pocahontas, and Aladdin.

"What will you be singing today?" Pocahontas asks while looking up.

"We'll be singing Don't let go by En Vogue," Perrie says while smiling brightly

-

-------------------------------------------------
8:00 p.m.

Leigh's POV

"Jay where are you taking me?" I ask as he pull me along.

"Just be patient princess. We're almost there," Jay says as he keeps walking.

See earlier today, he put note in my locker to meet him at the front of the school so that we can talk. When he said talk I thought he meant right here, not all the way in Wonderland.

"Here we are," Jay says as he takes the blindfold off my eyes.

I look around and see that put flowers and lights around the tourney field. He also put some food a big blanket in the middle of the field.

"Oh Jay, this is so beautiful. Why didn't was a date? I could've wore something better," I sat after I gasp and then hitting on his hard and ni- I mean muscular chest.

(A/n: Leigh's wearing the same outfit from the talent show)

He laughs before saying, "You beautiful any and everywhere so let's go".
--------------------------------------------------
30 mins. Later

"What was it that you wanted to talk about?" I ask after we finished eating my food: nachos.

"Look Leigh, I know I flirt with other girls and everything. But I want you to know that stops all now because I really really like you. My heart skips a beat everytime I'm around you and must be magic I've never felt that before on the Isle. And I know this sounds crazy cause we met but I can't stop thinking about you. So I wondering, hoping, praying, that you be my girlfriend?" Jay asks me while looking sincerely in my eyes.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Jay," I before hugging him.

We pull away but not far away to face before we both lean in and share our very first kiss.

Best day ever.