Chapter Two

Somewhere in Auradon Prep-Leigh's POV

"Eli are you ready for dance practice?" I yell while getting my green and white PINK duffle bag. I'm Leigh-Anne Rabbit, the daughter of the White Rabbit and Princess Tiana. Yeah I know it doesn't add up, see what happened was My dad was stressing so he went to Tiana's Place to get something to eat. During that time Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana was on break because Prince Naveen cheated on her with some girl when she was in New Orleans visiting her best friend Charlotte LaBouef. Anyway, Tiana saw the White Rabbit and then they started talking and drinking. Nine months later I was born. But my mom give me to my dad because in Auradon it was seen wrong. But I still got to see my mom all the time. Elise is one of best friends also my "little sister". Elise is the daughter of Earl Gray. I know what you're thinking, was Earl Gray one of the Mad Hatter's sidekicks. Yeah he is but the Mad Hatter remained single and never had kids so before they were kicked out of Auradon, Earl Gray and his girlfriend stayed in Auradon and after Elise was born, her mom died and so he give her to me to take care of her and now here we are five years later.

"Yes Leigh-Leigh, oh did you hear that Ben made his first proclamation and he is letting six VK's to come to school?" Eli asks while zipping up pink and purple dance duffle bag.

Who are they?" I asked while picking up my white and black Adidas jacket. 

"I don't know, wish I did, you should ask Pez, she is his royal advisor after all, " Eli says while picking her light pink bow.

"good idea, now come her so I can do you hair," I say while getting a brush.