Chapter Four

Somewhere in Auradon- Leigh-Anne's POV

​​​​​​Perrie, Ben, Audrey, The FGM(Fairy Godmother) and I are currently outside waiting for the new kids. The band is playing, Welcoming Committee made a banner for them(which took a lot of negotiating), everything was going smoothly until.

"Ben why did you do all of this for them when you know they're just like their parents," Audrey says with a scowl.

"Audrey now you know that it's not nice to make assumptions when you don't know them, don't do it again, " the FGM says Audrey before looking ahead again.

"Yes Fairy Godmother, " Audrey says before looking at me.

"Is something wrong your eyes, cause YOU'RE STARING," I say getting annoyed.

"You could've wore something more appropriate, " Audrey says looking at me with disgust.

Seriously, what's inappropriate about my outfit. I'm wearing a green plaid shirt opened, a white spaghetti crop top, black leggings, and green open toe wedges(Outfit above). If anything her outfit is inappropriate because she's showing more skin than I am.

"I agree with Audrey, haven't you're mother taught you how to dress like a princess and by dress I mean wearing a dress," the FGM says agreeing with Audrey.

Really.

"Yea but I chose to create my own style so...," I say before talking to Perrie again. 
------------------------------------
10 minutes later...

"they need to hurry up I've been here for about 2 hours and I'm in my good heels too," Audrey complains while crossing her arms. She's been complaining for the pass five minutes and it's annoying.

"Patience is the key," Ben finally says to Audrey.

"Could you I don't SHUT THE H**L UP FOR THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES," Pez say very irked.

That's my girl.

The FGM gasps, Audrey shows a mad face but Ben looks shocked, while I just stand there with a smirk on my face.

"That's it, I'm assigning you and Leigh-Anne the new class Remedial Goodness 101 til you two clean up your act, until then you all be quiet and wait and I'll be sure to tell your mothers about this," the FGM says.

Op(another word for snitch).

"Yes Fairy Godmother," Audrey and I say before glaring at each other.

"Perrie?" The FGM asks while looking at Perrie.

"Yea yea whatever," Pez before looking ahead.

Not even 2 seconds later, the limo pulls up and 2 boys comes tumbling out with the girls following.

The one boy on the bottom wore red, white, black, and had white hair, guessing that's Cruella's son.

The more dominate boy wore brown, red, and a maroon beanie, and was very attractive. Guessing that's the son of Jafar.

And then a purple haired girl walk up to them and kicked them in their backs telling them they had a audience. She wore purple, and pink, and had green eyes. Guessing she's Maleficent's offspring.

Then there's the blue girl whose wearing nothing but blue and a blue and gold tiara. Evil Queen's daughter.

A red head girl wearing red and black, and a gold and red tiara, Red Queen's daughter.

And last but not least, a blue haired girl wearing purple and white with a blue violet caterpillar. Daughter of Amelia Hatter and Absolem.

"Just cleaning up," the very attractive boy says before helping the scrawny looking boy up.

"Just leave it, and by that I mean leave it where you found it," the FGM says before the boy all the stuff back in the limo.

"Hey sexy, the name's Jay," Jay flirts coming up to me.

"Hey sexy, the name's Leigh-Anne," I say mocking his pick up line. Jay smirks and winks at me.

But then the FGM cuts us by giving her infamous speech that she gives to every newbie.

This is going to be an amazing year.