Chapter Nine

Jade and Jesy's dorm-Jade's POV

"So what do you think about Leigh-Anne?" I ask Jesy.

"She's cool for her to be Auradon-born," Jesy says while putting her things away.

"I think she has a thing for Jay," I say while putting Vi on the dresser.

"Yea and he does too for her," Jesy says while pulling back the covers.

"I just hope he doesn't break her heart because she's really nice," I say while getting in my bed.

"Yea she is very nice... good night Jade," Jesy says to me.

"Good night Jesy," I say before going to sleep.
--------------the next day------------------
"Hey where were you guys I text y'all to meet us back at Jay and Carlos about the plan," Mal says while walking up to us.

--------------the next day------------------"Hey where were you guys I text y'all to meet us back at Jay and Carlos about the plan," Mal says while walking up to us

"You did, oh we fell asleep we're so sorry," Jesy says speaking for the both of us.

"Well next time don't do it again cause our parents are counting on us," Mal says making me flinch hard before walking away.

Mal is actually really nice at the heart it's just her mom putting all that pressure on her that's makes look like a rude, cold-hearted person.

I finally let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding out before saying,"Let's hurry up and get to class so I don't have to hear the other Princes and Princesses talk down on us.
-----------Skip to Remedial Goodness-------
"Welcome to Remedial Goodness 101, I am your teacher for the whole year. So let's start with attendance," the Fairy Godmother says before picking up a clipboard.

"Evie?" She says while looking around.

"Hi," Evie says while waving.

The Fairy Godmother does something on the clipboard most likely checking her name off before continuing.

"Carlos?" The Fairy Godmother says while looking around.

"Here," Carlos says before going back to arm wrestling with Jay.

"Jade?" The Fairy Godmother says while looking around.

"Here," I say while playing with Vi.

"Jay?" The Fairy Godmother says.

"Sup," Jay says while giving a head nod.

The Fairy Godmother does something on her clipboard before saying," Jesy?"

Jesy just waves before going back to daydreaming.

"Leigh-Anne?" The Fairy Godmother says while looking around. I swear I've never Jay move so fast cause right after she said that Jay head shot straight up and he started looking around also.

"Yes I finally beat you in arm wrestling," Carlos says before doing a victory dance.

"Wait a minute that's not fair because I got distracted," Jay says while looking Carlos.

"I don't care cause I won," Carlos sings over and over again.

"Boys please settle down the faster we through this the fast we get through the class," The Fairy Godmother says while Carlos stops singing and dancing.

"Mal?" The Fairy Godmother says while looking around.

Mal just puts a finger up while she continues to draw.

"And Perrie?" The Fairy Godmother says while looking around.

The Fairy Godmother sighs before putting her clipboard down.

"OK this class is not a Study hall where you just  do whatever you want. In case in order for you get out of this class you must show acts of in and out of class. So to start-," The Fairy Godmother gets cut off by the door opening and we all look to see it was Perrie and Leigh Leigh.

"I am so sorry we're late," Perrie says truthfully.

"I'm not," Leigh-Leigh says while laughing.

"It's ok girls just sit down," The Fairy Godmother turning back around.

"Leigh-Anne where are you going?" The Fairy Godmother asks with her back still turned.

I look and see Leigh Leigh trying to walk back out the door.

"O I was trying to skip without you noticing," Leigh Leigh says, at least she was being honest.

"Leigh-Anne sit down, I don't wanna hear one more word out o- Leigh-Anne is the rest of your clothes?," The Fairy Godmother asks while turning around.

"At the factory," Leigh Leigh says sitting next to Perrie.
The Fairy Godmother just shakes her head while mumbling something under breath before going back to the board.
---------------20 minutes later-------------
"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" The Fairy Godmother asks while looking around.

"Evie," The Fairy Godmother says while pointing to her.

"What was B again?" Evie asks.

The Fairy Godmother just sighs before calling on Mal.

"C, give it a bottle," Mal says without looking up from her drawing.

"You are on fire," Carlos tells Mal.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun," Mal says still drawing.

These past 20 minutes the only people who was getting it right was Mal and Perrie. I think Mal was just guessing it correctly. There wasn't that many people attention either. I was playing with Vi, Jesy was still daydreaming. Evie was daydreaming and playing with her hair. Mal was drawing still, while Jay and Leigh Leigh was silently flirting with each other.

"What to do if you find a vial of poison, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" The Fairy Godmother asks.

Carlos and Jay starts fighting before she picks on Jay.

"C, turn it over to the proper authorities," Jay says while blowing a kiss to Leigh Leigh making her blush.

"Awe I was going to say that," Carlos says directly to Jay.

"Awe well I said it first," Jay says back to Carlos in a baby voice before they start fighting.

"Boys, Boys I suggest you use that energy in Tourney," The Fairy Godmother says.

"Nah we'll pass on whatever that is," Carlos says before sitting back down along with Jay.

Not knowing that there was going to be alot of friendships broken.