Rush week (filler chapter)

The week went on us rushing to see each other in between shoots. Camila, Lili, KJ and Cole or as Grant called them 'two fairy god mothers and two mice' helped us along the way.

The next day to our first date we had a lunch with them on the Starbucks close to the set and our second date at night. It was a romantic candlelit dinner at a restaurant. It was late after shooting so we got the restaurant all to ourselves which made it even better. The day after, Thursday we had an early leave and had a double date at a diner with Zander and Viv. Friday I surprised him with a nerf gun fight at his trailer. Saturday he just went to set with me where he made me company in between shoots, which was really nice of him.

It was now Sunday. I'd finished filming and rushed to the pub where we were having lunch with Cami and KJ, Cole and Lili had travelled earlier to the US.

"Ok... So both Cami and Grant need to tell you something, well, two somethings actually as each one has a different..."

"Got it!" I say and we all laughed "who is first then?"

"I'll go!!" Cami says "sooo, I haven't visited Brazil in a while... so I talked to my parents and I'm meeting you there!!" She said and we both got up and hugged each other.

"OMG a girls trip! We so need this!"

"Tell me about it! I feel awful we haven't seen each other as much as we used to anymore" Cami said

"Oh please Cami, it's my fault! Well it's CW's actually, tightening my schedule... now I have to balance the show, YouTube, you guys, talking to my other friends and Grant!"

"I say it's Grant's fault then!!" She says laughing "Nope, I'm actually glad it's the two of you! How you're actually not that kind of peeps that want the other all to yourselves and don't let them have friends! Believe me I'm a true shipper of Gea but if you ever try keeping my bae from seeing me you're a dead one Grant" we all laugh

"Yes sir!" Grant says and we laugh even harder

"Your turn Grant!" I say and he freezes. He looks to KJ and Camila for support but they're both getting up now.

"Ladies room" Cami shoots already leaving

"Grabbing a pint, anyone wants one, no?! Ok" KJ says and make his way to the bar

"Is everything OK?" I ask

"Uhm, Yeah . I mean, more than ok. You know I love you right?!"

"Yeah. And I love you but you're scaring me!"

"There's no reason to be scared unless you're me... ok so your last interviews are in the US right?! And you have some spare time in between them? Bea, the thing is, I'd really like for you to come meet my family..."

"Oh!" I simply say

"Too fast? Too big of a step? I'm sorry is just..." I interrupted him with a kiss

"I'd love to! I was trying to figure out why would that be scary to you tho..."

"You could have said no..."

"Well, But I didn't... anyways, so let's us both do this then! Jimmy Fallon is in New York, I'll be meeting my siblings along the trip as they will be travelling themselves but I'm only seeing mom and dad once I'm in New York as mom and dad have already done their couples trip... anyways, I go and meet your family in between Corden and Fallon and then you travel to Fallon with me and you meet my folks in NYC. How about that?"

"I'd like that! But, how protective is your dad?"

"He's alright... He is British so you're fine! Might have to worry about my Italian Grand father aaand my brothers... but it's fine"

"Right. Ok." He says getting pale

"Don't worry! They're great and they'll like you!" I say chuckling

"Soooo, we're back! You Ok mate?" KJ asks Grant

"For now I am! Not sure after I meet her boyfriends I'll be able to say the same, or anything at all..."

"You coming to Brazil too?" Cami asks

"What do you mean?" KJ asks

"Oh, just that Lou and Lipe will be in Brazil! Can't wait to meet them B!!"

"Easy Cami, Lipe is always telling me how he thinks you're beautiful and all..."

"Why didn't I knew that?" Cami asks

"Never thought it was relevant..."

"Oh yeah, it's SUPER relevant! He is a daddy"

"Ugh. Ew!" I say and look at KJ to check if he is fine. He's a bit shook but he is fine. my phone starts buzzing "Lili wants to facetime!" I say and answer it.

We place the cellphone on the table leaning on a napkin holder so she could see us all.

"Heeey! You home?" I ask

"Yes, finally!" She answers "missing you all and our Sunday brunch or lunch tho"

"Swap places with me, I didn't sign up for hearing Cami call my brother daddy!"

"They so are tho!!"

"right?! Thank you!" Camila says

"Specially Lou!" Lili says

"No no no, Lipe all the way!" Camila disagrees

"Can we not?!" I say a bit disturbed

"Soz babe!" Lili says

"Sorry, don't leave me!" Cami says and we all, but KJ, laugh. My kiwi friend seems to be lost in his own thoughts."

"So where and when do you leave?" Lili asks

"Italy, I travel tomorrow with Hunter to London. Stay for a day, meet Louis and Liam for dinner and travel the next day to Italy as the day after I have my interview. After the interview I head to Florence. To have my days off there! So I spend the weekend and Monday and then leave to Mexico interviews are on the 7th then a few days off and another interview on the 11th off to Brazil on the 12th and I have an interview in the 13th, the 15th an the 18th but then I have a week off and leave on the 25th to go to old 'Merica..."

"You coming to Cali right?"

"Yep, James Corden and Ellen. I'm meeting Sofi and Sabby before Corden but we can meet on my Ellen day. The other two days I'm filming with youtubers and I leave for Virginia on Saturday"

"Virginia?" Lili asks

"I'm meeting Grant's parents!" I say as I gently squeeze his hand

"Aaawn" Lili gushes

"Then we're off to New York on Tuesday and Saturday we travel back as Monday we film!"

"Sunday lunch right guys! To celebrate the end of the hiatus?" Lili asks

"I wouldn't have it any other way!" I say