Taking it not-so-slow

Bea's POV
Today Grant had a late day on set and I had and early one so I wouldn't be catching a ride with him. We decided to have lunch again, however. As I wouldn't have the time to plan anything he said he would.

I got ready, called an Uber and left. Even though I had an early day, my morning was filled with a meeting and they'll shoot the scenes I wasn't on during that time and I'd only start shouting after lunch, meaning it would be not only an early day but also a late night on set. I usually dress casual to set but as I probably wouldn't have the time to change for lunch with Grant I just went for a pair of heels today.

 I usually dress casual to set but as I probably wouldn't have the time to change for lunch with Grant I just went for a pair of heels today

As I arrived in the studios I took a golf cart and went to the big building where the offices were. It felt so weird not going to set, or rather to a set, as I'm always on mine, Riverdale's or the Flash's. I met my manager and my assistant there, the later was holding a bubble tea for me, bless her! We went to the designated office and the meeting started.

Hours of basically just talking about how to handle press and interviews when it café to the series and having some mock ones to train. It was intense. As we'd only shot the pilot when we announced the series we were fine then because we literally knew nothing but now it was all about not spilling anything.

"You have to be ready, we're separating the three of you, Alexander is doing Canada and US, we're sending Hunter to the UK and as Lara and Alice character's are not as big, the two of them go together to Australia and New Zealand. You as the mais character are the one doing the most traveling... Good thing you speak all of those languages! So is there any place you won't go?!"

"I won't do France and that's about it really"

"Good. We thought it would be nice sending you to countries you've got ties with like Italy, Brazil and since you know Spanish we thought Mexico too. France was on our list but since you vetoed we can send Hunter, he'll be close by anyways. Even tho Zander is the one doing America you will have to do to. They want the three of you in bigger shows like Ellen and Good morning America, and you'll have to do James Corden and Jimmy Fallon as they specifically asked for you. We're giving you a few days off on each place as you won't have any sort of vacations, I'm sorry..."

"So it will take all of my hiatus time and then I come back and shoot the rest?"

"Yep. You guys are on episode 7 right?"

"We start today!"

"You'll work Saturday and Sunday, that way you finish it this week. You'll then proceed to your destinations on Tuesday so you arrive in Italy the next day, the 30th of August. That way you'll have a rest day before the first interview on the 1st of September. Your last day will be the 6th of October with Jimmy Fallon, a week after the series premier. You'll have the weekend off and will start shooting Monday, the 9th so you can finish on the 20th of December with episode 17 shot. You'll have recess up to the third of January and then back to film the other episodes. On the first of March you're free and if everything goes well and series get renewed will see you back three months later."

"Sounds like a plan!" I say as I try to figure out in my mind how I'll make it work with Grant with a schedule as tight as this one.

I go to his trailer, open the door and come in. I'm so tired I don't even freak out about the fact he is semi naked again. He however widens his eyes but relax once he realises it's me.

"You Ok?" He asks

"Nope. I feel like crying!"

"What happened?"

"I'm traveling next week, I'll spend the whole hiatus travelling around promoting the series, and once we come back there's filming till March!! This is insane, there's still YouTube... tell me, promise me, will make us work!"

"Of course we will! Don't you dare doubt that!" He says and hug me

"Grant, you're naked and you're hugging me!"

"Shut up" He says and I can tell he's smirking "anyways I'm not naked, I have some boxers on! And you miss need to learn how to knock!"

"Maybe I'm doing it on purpose, have you thought about that?" I say and he laughs.

"I was getting ready for lunch. Can you help me choose something?" I nod and get up and his eyes widen again

"Gosh, You look smoking!"

"Grant stop! I'm holding myself back so much already!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I want us to take it slow so we don't ruin it but on the other hand with this schedule isn't slow going to be too slow with the whole time we're spending apart?"

"Then lets just make it count! Lunch now. Tomorrow we have our first date at night. Wednesday lunch. Thursday dinner. When you leave?"

"Next Tuesday but I'm working Saturday and Sunday morning so we finish this week and I can have a rest on Monday!"

"Friday lunch. Saturday dinner. Sunday second date. Monday I call in sick and we spend the whole day together! Tuesday we have breakfast together and I'll drop you at the airport... we'll figure out the rest from there! Deal?"

"Deal!"

"You'll get tired of looking at me!"

"That's impossible" I say and realise we're really close. I can feel him breathing.

"Nope Grant! Control yourself!" He says looking away "We're gonna nail the taking not so slow!"

That's when I realise I love him. I almost tell him but I decide against it. Taking it slow!