'Did you just hearted me?'

Bea's POV

"So you two had sex?" He asked me

"We did Yeah. Does this ruin us?"

"What?"

"I mean, I'm kind of used by now to this there is no future to Gea, Brant or whatever..."

"So, was it meaningless?" He asked and I nodded

"We've been on this rollercoaster ride for like, a month and a half. I still had feelings for you, feelings I didn't want to have as you see, first you were ignoring me and secondly I thought you had a girlfriend. He came over to watch a movie, he asked how I was, I broke, he consoled me, we kissed and things evolved. The next morning we talked. He said he knew I still had feelings for you and that it meant nothing, and that it was just rebound but he was happy if he meant it helped me taking my mind off of you even if it was just for a night, and we could be grown ups about it and not be weird around each other because he understood I didn't like him"

"He clearly didn't tho"

"I don't care"

"Had?"

"What?"

"You kept saying had feelings. Do you still do?"

"Grant, this was yesterday! Do you really think if I could switch it on and off like that I wouldn't have done it a month ago... I'd choose to suffer and cry and hurt every day and every night just from the mere thought of you?" I said and he hugged me

"I had a couple share of girls myself trying to forget you. Is that ok?" He asks me pulling away

"Well, I didn't had 'a few share' but yeah, to be honest you thought I had a boyfriend before I thought you had a girlfriend so you had more 'try and forget her' time... were they meaningless?"

"Completely! It happened 3 times, all with 3 different girls, I don't think I even know their names..."

"Ok"

"So. What are..." He started asking but I interrupted

"Don't you dare asking this! Not after all we went through. We're nothing right now. If you want to be you do something about it!"

"You're right!"

"I have to go now..." I simply said

"What? I thought you were spending the night..."

"Nope. You know, us, this, I don't wanna ruin it. Melton didn't meant anything, that's why we just had sex. With you I want the whole deal. I want a date, kiss on the second date, I want to take it slow because I don't wanna risk ruining it, because we've felt how bitter it was not having the other one in our lives already and I don't know about you but I don't want to feel it ever again! So no. I'm not sleeping here even if sleep only mean sleep. Not now, not like this. I want us to have a good story for when this happens, this, tonight, is not a good story, not good enough at least... bye Grant." I placed a on kiss on his cheek and went outside where KJ was waiting for me on his car, Camila was there with him.

———————————————
The next morning

Grant's POV

I wake up, get ready for set and go to Starbucks. I also see a bubble tea store around the corner from Starbucks and decide to buy one for Bea. I then texted her.

Grant
Morning Beautiful!

Bea 👸🏻
Morning!

Grant
Have you left for the studios yet?