Detective: Amaro Part 2...

You sat there silently on the sofa re-reading the pathetic little note he had left you on the table.

You wiped your eyes several times, but more tears just kept falling onto the note, now making some letters vaguely smudge.

All you wanted to do was sit down with Nick & have a good thorough talk about things between the two of you & make a few decisions together.

But your whole plan seemed to have back fired onto yourself, becoz Nick was at a motel somewhere & you was left alone in the apartment you both shared.

It was getting late, time was now approaching midnight & so you wiped your eyes once more before getting up from the sofa, throwing the note on the floor.

You loved Nick with all your heart, but something just hit you like a wall a few weeks back & you felt like you couldn't handle being in this relationship anymore.

You just felt like it wasn't going anywhere, becoz you hardly got to see him as much as you would like to, due to him being a Detective/Cop.

You went into the master bedroom & grabbed one of Nicks hoodies, slipping it on, also grabbing your trainers in the process & slipping your feet into them.

You came out the bedroom looking for your set of keys too & decided to go for a walk, hoping to find Nick at whatever motel he was currently staying at.

Unfortunately you didn't drive at all, so your only way of getting to Nick was either by walking or getting a taxi.

You wiped your eyes once more, before heading out the front door of the apartment & locking up behind yourself.

You thought to yourself that by taking a slow walk, the fresh air would do you good.

You had gotten halfway down the street when you shuddered to yourself, at hearing people arguing in the street, but you just minded your own business & continued walking towards the closet motel you could think of.

You was turning corners here & there when necessary, going down little alley ways & crossing over the road when there wasn't any cars coming.

You had stopped crying now, but still you looked a right mess, especially with your face all flushed & both your eyes puffy.

You had been walking for at least half an hour now, but when you reached another set of traffic lights & looked across the street, you finally saw a motel, with it's big sign lighting up & illuminating the street & road ahead.

You ran across the street to the motel on the other side & took a big deep breath before entering the motel.

On your way in, you could just make out Nicks car to the left which was parked & you now crossed your fingers that he would be here.

Once you stepped inside, you looked around to finally find a man at a small desk & so you slowly approached him, taking another deep breathe before speaking.

Y/n: Hi, I'm looking for a guy who may have checked into one of your motel rooms? (you asked, clearing your throat)

Man: What's the name? (he asked)

Y/n: Ermm Nick Amaro, or Nicholas Amaro, I'm not sure if he used his full name or not. (you spoke firmly)

Man: One second, I'll have a look. (he replied)

Y/n: Okay, sure. (you responded)

Man: Ahh yes, I can see he checked in about an hour ago. (he confirmed)

Y/n: Ahhh thank god, what room is he in please? (you swallowed)

Man: First one on the left hand side, room 4. (he pointed out & smiled)

Y/n: Thank you. (you smiled back)

You walked down the long corridor & finally found room number 4 at the very far end on the left, just as the receptionist man said to you moments ago.

You put your hand on the door handle & took yet another deep breath, before slowly turning it, opening the door in the process & stepping inside.

Once you were inside the motel room, you saw Nick fast asleep on the bed, snoring his head off, in which you sighed in relief at knowing he was okay, just really exhausted.

You closed the door behind yourself & walked towards the bed slowly & allowed a few tears to form in your eyes, becoz you felt rather bad about this whole situation.

You leant down & got onto the bed & curled yourself up in Nick's arms on the singular bed you were both now sleeping on.

You finally let your tears fall down your cheeks onto the pillow you were now sharing with Nick & after several minutes, you closed your eyes & eventually fell asleep.

When morning rose, Nick woke up to finding you in his arms & curled up in a ball, with your knees against your chest.

He sighed in relief, smiling & then he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

He then buried his head into your neck & kissed you softly around that area, in which that made you wake up, with you stretching your arms & finally turning over to face him on the bed.

Nick: Hey baby, what are you doing here? (he whispered, stroking your hair)

Y/n: I missed you & I wanted to apologise for being off last night towards you. (you spoke gently)

Nick: I should be the one apologising baby, I should of stayed & talked it out with you, rather than run off here. (he half smiled)

Y/n: But I was being a cow towards you though. (your eyes started to gleam again)

Nick: Babe shhh please, I was the one who acted like a dick, leaving you a pathetic note, but I'm just soo glad your here with me now. (he leant in & kissed you)

Y/n: I just love you soo much Nick, that I hate the fact of being home on my own most nights, without you. (you finally broke into tears)

Nick: Hey listen baby, I'm sorry I make you feel like that sometimes. (he pulled closer to him & hugged you tightly)

Y/n: I just felt like I had no more energy in me to continue this relationship. (you continued to cry into his chest)

Nick: Ohh baby, you know it upsets me too knowing that I'm out working almost 24/7 & I hate it too that I don't get to spend enough time with you either. (he started to tear up himself)

Y/n: I'm soo sorry, Nick. (you continued crying)

Nick: Don't apologise baby. You know I love you soo very much, that I would do anything in the world to make you happy. (he held you tighter)

Y/n: I don't ever want to lose you. (you sniffled)

Nick: I don't want to lose you either baby. I honestly don't know what I would do without you. (he sniffled softly)

Y/n: I'm serious Nick, please don't ever leave me. (you snuggled into his chest even more)

Nick: You ain't getting rid of me that easily baby. Your stuck with me forever. (he kissed your forehead)

Y/n: I like the sound of that. (you half smiled)

Nick: Hey, what you say we head off home eh? (he queried)

Y/n: Yeah, okay. (you nodded)

With that, the two of finally went back home together & sorted things out...

I hoped you enjoyed this 2 part imagine.
Vote & comment below. Thanks :)