Textin' Nick Amaro At Work...

You was laying on the couch in the living room of yours & Nick's apartment, snuggled up inside the quilt.

It was just after lunch time when you decided to text Nick at work, to see how his day was going.

You scrambled for your phone, which was on the table beside you & then texted Nick.

Y/n: "Hey babe, how's work going?"

Nick: "Hey, it's long as usual baby, what are you doing anyway?"

Y/n: "Watching tv, but it's boring me."

Nick: "Aww baby, well I'm stuck chained to this desk of mine."

Y/n: "Wish I could make your work more interesting."

Nick: "Oh yeah, what did you currently have in mind?"

Y/n: "Imagine me under the table right now & my hands slowly reaching for your...."

Nick: "Your a bad girl, you know I've got work that needs finishing, I cant get too distracted babe."

Y/n: "Well I'm biting my lip for you right now."

Nick: "Seriously babe? I don't want a hard on at work, do you know how embarrassing that will be for me?"

Y/n: "Shhh please & take me over your lap then, if I'm being a naughty girl."

Nick: "You just wait till I get home later on, I'm going to give you a good telling off."

Y/n: "How about I come to you now & then you can do me on that desk of yours."

Nick: "Well you've successfully succeeded, so thanks for that babe."

Y/n: "What are you going to do about it?"

Nick: "Hope for the best, that I won't need to stand up anytime soon."

Y/n: "I'm sorry."

Nick: "Babe, why do you always do this to me when I'm working?"

Y/n: "Why, are you turned on again?"

Nick: "Yeah & I want to come home right now & rip them clothes off you."

Y/n: "Mmm, Well let me help you with that right now."

You then took a quick snap of yourself showing him a photo of your cleavage.

Nick: "Please don't tease me, becoz I really want you right now, but you know I'm stuck at work baby."

Y/n: "I'm sorry, I just cant help but not touch myself over you."

Nick: "Babe, you really are a raunchy girl aren't you?"

Y/n: "Hehe, what can I say, I take after you."

Nick: "Excuse me, I am not a horny school girl when my boyfriend goes to work."

Y/n: "Ohhh you want to play that game, do you?"

Nick: "Behave yourself, or else when I come home later on, I may have to bring my ruler with me."

Y/n: "Ohhh spank me Nick, spank me hard, I'm wet for you right now."

Nick: "Crap babe, I gotta go out in the field, listen I'll see you at home. I wont forgot that ruler though."

Y/n: "Aww okay, I love you."

Nick: "I love you too, you sexy minx."

With that, you couldn't help but giggle & blush to yourself at the same time.

You loved texting Nick when he was at work, becoz you knew that you made him feel weak at his knees with half your banter & photos you would tease him with.

I hoped you liked this imagine.
Vote & comment below. Thanks :)