Two.

(Y/N's POV)
It's only been two weeks and I wanna get my ass off this tour. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans but being on tour with Fifth Harmony is a lot. Actually, let me rephrase that; being on tour with NORMANI is a lot. Between her judgmental stares and snide comments, there's only so much I can take. If we're being honest here, I'm conflicted. Despite me not liking her, I can't deny the fact that I wanna bend her over my knee and spank her. I mean, shawty got ass for days. Aside from that, she really is beautiful; head a little big but so beautiful. Especially when she smiles, the entire room lights up. But wait, why the fuck am I even thinking about her like that? Anyway.

Besides her hating ass, I've actually grown very close with the remaining girls in the group. Lauren and I bonded over the fact that she bought weed from me. I didn't really get a feel for her until we took a few hits but it's safe to say we're buds. Actually, our smoke sessions brought me closer to Ally who would take us to Waffle House to eat our feelings. Shit was magical. As for Camila? She doesn't say too much. I think I might've heard her mutter something 'bout bananas but I don't know, I might've been high.

Now last but not least, we have Miss Hansen. Heh, that's my name for her. She always whines about it making her feel old, but deep down inside shawty got a teacher kink. But das alright, we all a lil nasty. Anyway, Dinah has been the one I've gravitated to since the beginning. Not once has she judged or scrutinized me for who my family is; she actually got to know me as a person which speaks volumes to me. As of right now, we're friends but if she keep putting them thighs on me I think I'ma have to take the plunge. And the fact that we've been on the tour bus for hours with her head on my lap doesn't make it any better, Y/N jr can't handle this.

After finally shifting around and getting comfortable, I feel my phone ringing in my pocket. Reaching down to grab it, I let off a wide smile once I see a FaceTime call from my mom. Instantly grinning, I speak. "HI MOMMY."

"HI MY BEAUTIFUL CHILD." My mother screamed in her familiar Carribean accent. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing." I begin before glancing down at a now moving Dinah, reaching my freehand down to tangle it in her blonde tresses. "We are on the way toooo, New Hampshire I think. Kinda excited to be back in the states you know."

"We're excited for you too! Bryshere, Kailani, and Royalty keep asking about you. We're probably gonna try to come to the LA show."

"Aye! Sounds like a pl-" I begin before being thrown off by the bus hitting a rather large bump, causing Dinah' head to bounce upward. "Ow yo!" I holler out while rubbing the back of my own.

"Y/N Khristian Fenty." My mother stated with a distasteful look on her face. I don't know about y'all, but when your mom calls out your entire name AND gives you a stank face; you know you're in for it. "I'm going to beat your ass."

"WHY WHAT I DO?!"

"ARE YOU ON FACETIME GETTING HEAD?!" she yelled while tilting her head backward. "AND YOURE NOT EVEN INTO IT, YOU'RE A DISRESPECTFUL LIL SUMN. She should bite your little dick!"

"There's a lot wrong with your statement ma. First, this dick isn't little. Second, I would never do that on FaceTime..with you. And third-" I begin while tilting the camera toward Dinah's face. "SHE'S ASLEEP."

"Shut the fuck up!" Normani yells from within the bunk area.

"GO TAKE A SHIT ALREADY DAMN." I yell before shaking my head, turning my attention back to my mother. "Sorry ma."

"Was that the little one you be telling me about?"

"Yeah, that was satan." I stated while rolling my eyes.

"......Y'all are gonna end up married."

(Mani's POV)

"I don't fucking want this bitch on our tour Dinah. She's pompous, cocky, and arrogant. I can't take another moment of her being here!" I exclaimed to my bestfriend while pacing about the dressing room.

"C'mon Mani..she's not that bad." Dinah attempted to calm me down, only to have me fly off on another tangent.

"Oh please, you say that because you wanna get in her pants. She's a snake ass bitch. Rolling those little green eyes and smiling that little cocky ass smile like- ugh!" I finished while plopping down on the couch dramatically.

"Sounds like I'm not the only one." Dinah grinned as she scrolled through her phone.

I can't lie;  Y/N is fine and all, but I can see through that little charm she puts on for everyone else. She's a snake. She uses that cute fucking smile and long ass eyelashes to get who or what she wants and that shit isn't cool.

"Look Mani, you're starting to look a liiiiittle bit psycho. You need to relax. You don't like her? Don't say anything to her. Just smile and keep it pushing, mamas." Dinah stated cooly as she looked over into my direction. Opting not to say anything due to the rest of the crew coming in, I simply nodded and grabbed my phone.

Just when I thought I was finally over it, guess who just so happened to walk in?

"Hey bobblehead, whatcha mad for today?" She asked in that heavenly yet annoying voice as she made her way into the dressing room and plopped beside me. Apparently management wanted us all together so they could talk about something I probably don't care about.

"Go to hell." I spat while absentmindedly scrolling through my instagram feed.

"How I'ma go somewhere if I'm already there? I mean, you're Satan right?" She asked while letting out that always hearty laugh. Instead of giving her the satisfaction of a laugh, I simply reach over and dig the tips of my stiletto shaped nails into her thigh.

"I- girl you better quit, you gon end up with something you can't handle." Y/N mumbled through her gritted teeth as she eyed me closely. Part of me wanted to slap the smolder off her face, the other wanted to sit on it. However, because I'm a child of god I'll stick with inflicting pain. With a light smile against my lips, I carefully begin to trace my nails against her thigh and dangerously close to her lap. "Normani.." she mumbled breathlessly; clearly being turned on by the whole ordeal which caused my smile to deepen into a smirk. Once I was sure I had her under my spell, I went in for another strike and dug my nails into her thigh once again. I couldn't help but giggle at her hushed curses. I loved having her under my control too.. I might have to explore that a little more.

"And last but not least. Normani & Y/N, you'll be rooming with each other for the remainder of the tour."

"Oh boy.."