"Tired." He mumbles. "I'm surprised you haven't dozed off yet. You deserve it." I tell him.

"Chris can you just give me your attention please. I feel like this is the most unhealthiest our relationship has gotten and I'm sorry for letting it get to that place. But you're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I don't want to see you unhappy. J-just please talk to me." I tell him nervously with tears forming in my eyes.

He grabs my hand in his, "I'm tired. Seriously. That's it." He says and I notice how deep his voice has gotten showing how sleepy he is.

I sigh and wipe my eyes standing up, hearing the doorbell ring. "Robyn." Chris calls after me and I look back knowing he didn't hear the doorbell and just thinking I stormed off.

"Pizza is here." I laugh and he laughs with me not realizing.

Getting a large, half of the box is already gone within a few minutes and there's still no stopping.

"You're so sexy." I tell him. "You're getting delusional." He points his finger as if he's into something. "No I'm not." I smile with my eyes closed.

"Yes you are. Because I am." He says with pizza in his mouth. "Ew Chris." I say with pizza in mine.

"Shut up." He smacks a chicken wing on my face gently so I smack mine on his cheek.

"Did your mother raise you like this?" He says sternly. "You started, ugly."

"You just called me sexy, lying ass." He rolls his eyes dramatically knowing he can't roll his eyes to save his life.

"I love you." I tell him.

He takes another bite of his pizza and nods. "Fine don't say it back." I shrug. "I love you more, Robyn." He rolls his eyes again.

"I know." I say in a baby voice. "I'm the best thing to ever happen to you."

"Stretch." He looks at my from the side of his eye making me laugh. "Shut up!"

"We'll be back on track just give it a few days. More than a week, is unacceptable."

"I agree. No more than a week feeling this gloomy. And in the house." I hold my hand out for him to shake and he does. "Okay I'm done." Chris puts the pizza down.

"How about you shower, I'll give you a massage after, than fall asleep for a few days." I suggest. "Sounds good. I don't know if I can make it to a massage but let's go." He drags me up the stairs.

"Actually, you go first." He walks behind me since he doesn't know where anything is at. "Chris wake the hell up." I nudge him walking with his eyes closed.

"I am, girl. Hush up." He throws his arms over my shoulders putting a lot of his weight on me. "Oh my gosh." I sigh dragging him to the bathroom.

"Shit your clothes are downstairs. I'll be right back." I tell him and lay him on the bed.

Deciding on not attempting to bring the whole luggage up, I just get a few essentials.

"Baby I grabbed your boxers, toothbrush. Uhm that's really all you need right now I guess. It's pretty warm." I say walking up to the room. But once I reach the room, he's fast asleep.

"Christopher come on. You have to wash up baby." I kiss him cheek and he huffs waking up. "This close." He says.

"Shut up. I'll bathe you."

"Aw my little nurse." He taps my nose. "To an extent honey bun."

He sits down in the tub and I run the water for him. "I'm tired as fuck." He sings loudly. "I'm tired I'm tired I'm tired I'm tired." He changes his vocal range.

"Shut the fuck up, Christopher and spread those cheeks." I sing back to him rubbing his chest. "Hurry up." He says in a white girl voice snapping his fingers.

"Oh no I think you have enough energy to do this yourself." I say and he smiles, "No it feels good."

I kiss his cheek, "love you, and thank you again. For everything. No one has ever loved me the way you do." I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses my hands. "I'd do anything for you Robyn. I've always known that."

"I'll do anything for you too. I promise." I tell him. "Okay so marry me." He says while playing with my fingers.

"I will. " I say.

"No I'm serious. Will you marry me?" He asks. "Without worrying about anything else. I'll handle the extra stuff later. Will you marry me?"

"Are you asking me if I will marry you in the future or may I be your fiancée right now?" I ask confused because my eyelids are getting heavy and there's only so much I can focus on at a time.

"What? You're confusing me. Will you marry me? Be my fiancée right now kind of marry me."

"Can you ask me in the morning because we're both delusional right now and I don't know what's going on." I laugh. "Oh my gosh." He sighs and finally gets out of the tub.

Chris dresses himself and gets into the bed. I smile happily since the time has came to sleep for as long as we want.

We rush through our "Goodnight"'s and just doze off.

"What are you doing up?" I squint seeing Chris watching tv already. "It's 3pm, Miss." He rolls his eyes playfully and laughs. "Good morning."

"Good morning baby boy." I move over, wrapping my body on his. "How did you sleep?" I ask. "Amazing. I feel good. Woke up about a half hour ago. You?"

"Oh that's good." I smile rubbing his stomach. "Still sleepy?" He asks. "I don't know if I over slept or I'm extremely tired in general."

"Just rest up."

"No I want to spend time with you. What are we watching?" I ask kissing his nipple while I mean to kiss his chest making him laugh because it tickled. "Sorry."

"Just searching for something. What do you want to watch?"

"Jane the Virgin, honestly." I tell him. "Before anything, I have something to ask."

I move away so I can see his eyes and he smiles. "What?" I laugh.

"Will you marry?"

~

Who's excited for HBOAFM 💔🌕?