77

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Florida

Staring at his profile, I feel extremely bad knowing he hasn't slept in four days. Even though I haven't either, bags under his eyes form but he doesn't complain because he's taking care of me.

This whole time, we have been packing up, making sure everything at home in LA is perfect so we can leave. Meaning, Chris's assistant Lena is making sure everything is still in tact until we figure out what's going to happen next.

It took us some time to leave because we had to contact Nia to tell her Royalty would have to come to Florida now, have business meetings rescheduled, studio sessions rescheduled. It's super exhausting and it took forever.

Meaning, we just landed in Florida about an hour ago. We're going to stay in my dream home for however long it takes to reenergize ourselves to continue.

Chris glances at me and back at the road without a word. "I'm sorry." I say rubbing his hand as the other is on the steering wheel. "Not your fault." He shrugs emotionless.

I roll my eyes, not at him but the situation and what I'm putting him through. "May not be my fault but I'm still really sorry. I'm really really sorry, Chris." I bring his knuckles up to my lips and kiss them.

"I know you don't want to be here and I'm-" I say but he cuts me off. "It's not really the time to worry about that." He says sternly.

"Chris." I say and he doesn't respond so I let go of his hand and he switches hands on the steering wheel so I couldn't hold it if I wanted to.

I don't want to ask him what's wrong or why he isn't speaking to me and just blame it on the fact he's sleep deprived.

We park in front of my house and I feel excitement but not as much as I should knowing Chris is unhappy.

Walking into the house, I bump into Chris by accident and when I apologize, he doesn't say anything.

"What do you want for dinner?" I ask him. He shrugs and sits at the island. "Babe." I go to grab his hand but he pulls away, covering his eyes.

"I'll order some pizza. Do you want to join me in the shower?" I caress his neck gently even if I feel like I'm annoying him. "Baby." I whisper leaning my forehead against his temple and kiss his cheek, no moving away.

"I'm going to take a shower." I say and go upstairs. I'm happy as ever to be where I'm supposed to be. Home. But I don't even feel like I have Chris, which what makes me.

Coming down the stairs, our eyes meet and he looks back at the tv tiredly. "You okay?" I sit next to him with my feet curled into my body.