56

One month later..
Robyn's POV

Yawning after a few seconds of waking up, I turn over to see Chris still asleep.

Both hands under his head, revealing his bare chest, I couldn't help but smile a bit. He looks so relaxed and peaceful.

I lean over and place a gentle kiss on his chest and pull the blanket up on his body since it's a little chilly. Throwing the blanket off of my body, I skip over to the bathroom quickly since the floor is cold and I have no socks on. Of course earning a chuckle from sleepy Chris.

Once I'm done using the bathroom I jog right back to bed and lay next to my baby.

"I know you're awake stop faking." I giggle at Chris forcing his eyes closed. "Wake up sleeping beauty." I scratch his scalp softly.

Noticing his mouth twitch trying not to crack a smile, I start to nibble on both of his lips. Still nothing.

"You're so annoying." I say just right before he pokes his tongue out, licking my chin as I move away. "That's nasty Chris." I wipe his saliva off of my face and inch away from him.

"You the one biting on my lips, let me sleep man." He chuckles and nudges me with his leg. "I just wanted to wake up!" I defend.

"Later baby I'm tired, you know I hate getting up early." He closes his eyes again. I groan, "but babe...." I whine wanting him to stay up.

"Shh." He shushes me and uses a bit of his strength to pull my body onto his, making me giggle from his fast movements. "Just go back to sleep." He mumbles off.

"Fine." I suck my teeth and close my eyes in hopes of being able to fall back asleep and after a few moments that's just what happened.

"I love you." He mutters. "Mhm." I say feeling myself start to drift off. He taps my butt with his hand making me smile slightly. "Love you too."

Placing a kiss in my hair, he mumbles something inaudible and falls asleep with me quickly after.

"Can you rub my neck a little?" I ask Chris as I stand in front of him in the shower. "Mhm." He hums tiredly since we just woke up.

"That feels good baby." I smile pleasantly with my eyes closed while his fingers move into my skin.

"Good." He mumbles and places a kiss on my neck.

Wiping water off of my face, I turn around to face him and he's leaned on the wall trying to keep his eyes open. "What's wrong?" I lay my chin on his chest, looking up. "Head ache."

"Your heads been hurting a lot lately, do you know why?" I question and bring my hand up to rub his head lightly. He shrugs, "Stress probably."

I frown to myself since I know I can't really help until he tells me. I won't push it though.

"I'm ready when you are, Chris." I reassure him. Pulling me closer, he nods and closes his eyes to kiss my forehead. "I know, princess."

After the shower, we get dressed to go to my mothers house for lunch.

Going into the bathroom again, I look for a hair tie since it's pretty hot out. "Excuse me." Chris kneels down and I step to the side so he can grab something underneath the sink. He pulls out a white pill bottle that reads pain killers across it and takes one.

I watch him as he takes it with some water as I pick my hair up.

"You ready?" I ask him and he nods. "I hope you feel better, honey." I kiss his cheek and he gives a cute ass smile. I hate seeing him so down.