38

BB
Robyn's POV

BBRobyn's POV

8pm

"Baby!" I hear Chris say from inside the bathroom. "Yes?" I yell back.

"Come here real quick!"

Today was super super long, we both haven't slept since last nights nap. But it was fun all day running around, talking, laughing, just like he promised. And finally back to the hotel for some privacy.

I crawl out of bed tiredly and drag my feet towards the bathroom. "Hm?" I asked whilst opening the door.

I widen the light weight door to see Chris has set up a beautiful bath with the lights dimmed, a few flower petals in and outside of the water.

I smile to myself, "I'll be back." I put my phone back on the bed so we won't have to be interrupted any time soon. I run back to the bathroom quickly, shutting the door behind me.

I turn around to see Chris in motion of sitting down in the water. He smirked, waiting for me.

I lift up my dress slowly, revealing I had no bathing suit top on. Without looking at him, I move my bottoms down my legs, and move both of my items to the side.

I step on the petals, looking up at him. And that is when I became more nervous than I thought I'd be. I cover my breasts as I cross my legs a little.

Him in the tall tub, we're the same height so he looks down at my entire body.

He smiles, showing his teeth making me feel even more butterflies but it made me feel better. He held out his hand, reaching for mine and I grabbed it.

Sitting down in the water, I sit a few inches away from him, still nervous about us being this close.

"You okay?" He asked. "Mhm, tired." I nodded, smiling and planting a kiss on his lips. He returned the smile, our foreheads touching. "I love you, princess." He whispered. "And I love you too." I told him, too nervous to come up with a nickname as he did.

"I'm so sweaty." I comment. The water came up right above my boobs so my chest and shoulders were sticky from earlier.

"Here." He insisted, grabbing my hot pink sponge I left in the bathroom to use later. I watched his every move as he lathered it up with soap.

He rubbed it over my chest slowly, then my neck. I stared into his eyes as he stared at my body. Once he looked into mine as well he leaned in to kiss me.