31

Circus

"B-baby?" I started. "You had a baby?" I asked in disbelief, she nodded her head almost in shame.

What the fuck? I felt another headache coming along.

"H-how old is he?"

"She's six" she sighed out.

We broke up 6 years ago fuck! How can she keep this shit from me? I have a child out in this world and I had nothing to do with its life!

"But-"

"How the fuck can you keep this from me Jhené?" I asked sort of yelling, then I calmed down since that won't help anyways.

"Did you just want her to never know me? What's wrong with you? You know I would've been there for her. I can't believe it. Where is she?" I asked and started pacing around the room slowly.

My mind was going crazy.

I really have a baby girl out there. My heart warmed just thinking about it. I wonder if she looks like me.

I wasn't upset that I have a little girl but the fact I have never met her and that's all Jhené's fault.

I looked over at Robyn that was sitting on the arm rest at the end of the couch, staring at her fingers down on her knees.

I can't even start explaining how upset I am right now.

Jhené stood in the same spot near the door, not knowing what to say next, at all. A small gape between her lips then sealing them again.

I sighed. I'm talking to a fucking wall.

"Jhené just talk to me please. Anything." I pleaded not wanting to argue.

"I-I...." she started then looked down at her feet shaking her head slowly then closing her eyes.

I stopped walking, "W-what's her name?" I asked, feeling a lump in my throats once again.

She squeezed her eyes together like she couldn't tell me.

I sighed loudly in frustration. Robyn sat with no expression, she was upset as well, staring at Jhené until she gave an answer.

"After these many years of you keeping her from me, you aren't even going to try to fix this? I didn't do shit to deserve this.....please I just want to see her." I sighed. That's all I want.

A tear slipped her eye. Wasn't she just wanting to get back with me? Why the fuck is she crying when I'm trying to get into my daughters life?

But then another thing hit me.

"Why don't you want her to know who her father is Jhené what the fuck!" I yelled getting upset even more.

"She does! She knows who her father is Chris! She's n-not y-"

I closed my eyes and she stopped talking, knowing that I knew what she were to say next.

I felt a tear run down my cheek and I wiped it away immediately.

"That's why you ain't want Robyn to tell me huh?" I scoffed and Robyn stood up from the sofa.

"Six years from you cheatin on me with ya ex and since shit ain't working out with you two that's when you decide to pop back up, right?"

"N-no-"

"You just gonna try and get me back when you got a whole baby from you cheating on me? You fu-"

"Chris please, I lo-"

"Get the hell out, man."