Khusi

Khusi................

**********************

Ji Arnavji ( yes Arnavji ) ....someone replied from main door .
Everyone turned towards source of sound and remain  rooted in their place looking at the condition of person standing at the door.

Khusi............. payal broke the silence of room and made wild run towards her sister whose present condition was really horrifying.

Khusi ,what happened ........ Payal asked getting all teary looking at Khusi,whose clothes were torn at different place, plaster in right arm and bandage around forehead.

Jiji nothing to worry I'm completely fine ........ Khusi tried to cheer her sister who was ready to burst into pool of tears.

Ya you are completely fine  Bandage around forehead ,one hand broken and torn clothes and you are completely fine.......Payal said in sarcastic tone.
Before khusi could say anything payal moved towards person who was standing beside Khusi and was supporting her.

You are...... payal asked reffering to lady standing beside Khusi.

Hello ji I'm sister lovely. Your sister met with accident. A car hit her .... Before she could say any further Arnav came in front of them like hurricane.

Khusi, I knew ...I knew that you were not fine. First that dream and once again I was not there when you needed me the most.  You were all alone...... Arnav pulled khusi in his arms as gently as possible and kept on lamenting for not being with her.

Arnavji I'm fine.... Khusi tried saying something but was stopped by Arnav.

Why are you standing it might be painful right ........ and once again before she could say anything he carried her in his arm and placed  her on couch.

Khusiji is it paining anywhere. Do u want to rest????????Anjali asked in tensed tone giving her glass of water.

Khusi was too shocked to react. Anjali di was talking to her and that was when she saw the condition of everyone present in the hall. All were looking at her with teary eyes ok that was fine she meet with an accident and they were being tensed for her. But what confused her was condition of her Arnavji and her jijaji .

They were looking anything but fine. Their eyes were all red like tomato. And she remembered something

Hey devimaiya......Khusi shouted standing on her feet.

Khusi ,what happen? Is it paining some where.????Arnav asked getting all tensed. Other waited patiently to know what made her shout that loudly.

Arnavji when did you get this ...... Khusi asked worry lines cleary visible in her forehead.

Khusi this is since I was child I don't know exactly when .......Arnav replied thinking she was talking about little scar on his foerhead.

Till yesterday it was not .....Khusi said sounding confused.

Oh god sister. Is her wound really deep? Look she is not remembering my scar.... Arnav started panicking .
Before sister lovely could say anything khusi stopped her showing hand.

Wait lovelyji . Arnavji you think I'm mad . I was talking about your eyes did you and jijaji got eye infection look they are so red . Hey devimaiya it might be paining right  ....... Khusi explained getting all worried.

While other present in the room could only smile at her innocence and feel more guilt about their deeds.

Khusi ...its just that some dust enter our eyes so it is red nothing to worry . Why are you standing please sit ......Arnav tried diverting the topic .

Sister lovely is the wound too deep....Arnav asked sister who was just waiting to speak .
But once again before she could open her mouth .

Khusiji you are still standing please sit......anjali once again interrupted lovely, who was really annoyed.

What is this ji.  If anyone speak in middle then I will not say a word ........Sister lovely threatened everyone. She need to report in hospital and they are just busy among themselves .

Sorry lovelyji please speak. .....Payal apologised.

Ji wo.......

Yes yes speak no one will say anything .......... Khusi once again interrupted.

Sorry. .......... Khusi apologized giving sheepish smile looking at her annoyed expression.

Ok ji listen ...Khusiji is completely fine . Only problem is her fractured arm which need to be casted for two weeks. Haan ji that's all non need to worry..... Lovely finished what ever she wanted to say from the time she entered this house.

What the ... what are you saying can't you see that bandage on her forehead.  How can you say she is completely fine .......... Arnav asked getting all angry . Why not, his khusi met with an accident that big bandage was around her forehead and this good for nothing sister was saying she was completely fine.

Oh that its nothing......

How dare you say that its nothing . My Khusi's wound is nothing for you ....... Arnav was ready to strangle sister if khusi had not stopped him.

Arnavji its nothing. Lovelyji is saying right.......Khusi tried explaining but who can make the great ASR understand.

Khusi why are you standing please sit ....... Arnav said in clam tone completely ignoring what she was about to say.

Look Arnavji .......Lovely once again tried explaining but alas.

I'm Arnavji of my khusi only . ARS for others ...... once again Arnav roared finally making lovely to burst into tears.

What is this ji....here I'm ....trying ...to say something and .....he is just shouting...I'm sister lovely that doesn't mean I will ....take everything lovingly. ....... Lovely said between her crying in complaining tone.

Please you be quite let her speak .......Payal asked in annoyed tone.
Now how can he say anything. If it was any other day then he would have not listen to anyone. But today after whatever happened he just could not deny Payal. She was only hope of keeping khusi forever with him .

Lovelyji... now no one will say anything please don't cry and say what ever you want to say......Payal tried consoling lovely who was crying sitting on the floor.

Thank u ji. .....Lovely said rubbing her nose.

Khusiji is completely fine . There was only small scratch on her forehead but she wanted to tie bandage as this was her wish since childhood so we tied that . I will  leave now before anyone of you start shouting ......... Lovely made wild run out of house not even giving back glance.

While everyone just look at khusi with confused expression .

Why are you all looking like that .I always wanted to tie bandage around my head like heroine does in Salmanji's  flim. But look at my fate even after being hit by car there was no wound so I asked them to tie them. Hehe you know just to fulfil my wish .......she completed her story giving sheepish smile .

There was pin drop silent in the room before everyone burst into fit of laughter. Everyone just laughed completely forgetting what happened few hours ago.

Khusi you are mad you know that.....Payal said pulling her in gentle hug.

While other just smile at the sister duo. And one thing was clear for everyone. Khusi was light of house . Like her name she only spread happiness around her. These two sisters were like pillar of house.
They have to win them back to make one complete and happy family and they were sure they will be able to do that. They just needed to do was to give them love and respect which they truly deserve.

             To be continued.......

Hope you like it
Pls do vote and comment
Love you all😘😘😘😘