The girl still said nothing.

"Oh I know what the problem is. No hablas ingles?"

All of a sudden Camila ran up to the pair, holding what Ally assumed to be a dress or something.

"C'mon tay don't pay any mind to the little twit. We need to get you out of that outfit before the stain sets" The two girls ran off towards the bathroom.

Ally snapped out of her daze, tears welling in her eyes, and bolted out of the lunch room as well.

Everybody else slowly started to go back to eating, no doubt talking about the scene that just occurred.

Lauren rose from her seat quickly and went to search for her cousin. It was about 5 minutes before she found the small girl sitting against the lockers, head between her knees, arms wrapped around her calves. She looked like a scared child. As Lauren got closer, she could hear sniffles from the girl. She bent down and touched the girl's soft hair. Ally looked up slowly, and broke down more when she met the taller girl's eyes. Lauren wrapped her arms around her.

"Shhhh. It's ok. You're ok."

"It's not ok." Ally hiccuped. "I wanna go back to Texas."

"We both know know you can't do that."

"I know." She sniffled.

A moment of silence went by.

"Here." Lauren handed the girl a large gray sweatshirt. The small girl ended up getting splattered with food as well when she ran into Taylor, albeit not as bad as the taller girl did.

Ally slipped it on and gave a confused look.

"This smells like a boy."

Lauren chuckled "Yeah, It's Ty's."

The shorter girl made a mental note to thank him later. The pair stayed seated on the ground as Ally started calming down. The bell sounded and the two girls got up quickly. Students started filling the hallways and, besides a few looks, everyone acted as if the event in the cafeteria never happened.

"You have English next, I'm not gonna be there but I'm pretty sure Zayn has that class too. Just stay with him and I'm sure you'll be fine. ok?"

Although Ally was reluctant to leave the green eyed girls side, she nodded and looked for the dark haired boy. She spotted him and started following his lead. Due to her short legs, she didn't catch up to him, but she did get there about 30 seconds after him. He was sitting at a desk to the far right. When he saw her, he motioned with his hand for her to come to him.

"Hey Ally, You can sit next to me if that makes you comfortable. I know you don't know anyone here, but if you want a friend I'm more than happy to be." Zayn smiled.

"Thanks Zayn, I would love to be your friend." She sat down in the desk next to him.

Once again, since it was only the first day, the teacher had no lessons planned. Ally and Zayn were talking and getting to know each other. Ally excused herself from the conversation to go ask the teacher if she could use the restroom. Ally exited the room and walked down the silent hallways. She didn't exactly know where the bathrooms were, so she just wandered until she eventually found one. While she was walking she felt the eerie feeling that she was being watched. But every time she turned around, there was nobody. She was getting to the end of one of the hallways, still no luck finding a bathroom.

Ally was about to turn around, but was slammed up against the lockers suddenly.

"You."

Sporting a new, still very expensive, outfit, Taylor towered over the girl.

"I know you're out to get me. I don't know who you are or what your problem is, but embarrassing me in front of all those people like that will not go unpunished."

"It was an accident" Ally finally found her voice, trying to push herself off the lockers only to be pinned again.

"You are so lucky, I should sue your little ass for ruining such an expensive piece of clothing. I'm not gonna do that though because I can tell you're not worth much. Be thankful."

Taylor pushed her a little harder into the lockers as she said her next words.

"Just know, I will get you back. You won't know how or when, but it will happen. I will DESTROY you. No one humiliates Taylor Alison Swift and gets away with in. No one. Watch your back, troll, you're on my shitlist."

And with that she was gone.

Ally rested her head against the lockers, looking up towards the ceiling.

"Lord help me now."

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

A/N:

I know I said Mani was gonna be in this chapter, and she was! Even if she was just mentioned... But I pinky swear she's gonna have a bigger part, and actual dialogue, next chapter. I already have it all planned out :).

To anyone who's reading: Aw Thank you!! I know I'm not very good but I'm trying and that's all that counts lol.

I'll try to update as soon as I can, idk when that'll be since I have school. I just started freshman year, so I'm trying to get used to a whole new school.

Have a great day! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽