Chapter 4 - Interuptions.

Jess' P.O.V

I scanned my wardrobe searching for the perfect outfit for my girls night out with Victoria, as i fastened my bra strap, memories flashed back to me from a few days ago, remembering the passionate moment i shared with Zayn during truth or dare.
I sighed, as i slipped into my little, black, cocktail dress sipping my long-necked bottle of WKD to loosen up a little.

I'll be there in 10, Can't wait! xoxo 

I quickly text Vicky, before stepping into my stilettos, i grabbed my keys and phone and shoved them into my purse. I then rushed out the door and hopped into my car.
I soon pulled into the car park of the bar i was meeting Vicky at, i peered around looking for Vicky's silver ford, but it wasn't there.
I noticed a car that seemed familar but i couldn't remember who's it was. 
I strutted into the smokey bar and perched onto the nearest stool. "Bacardi Breezer please Lloyd." I smiled to the bartender twiddling my blonde hair between my fingers.

His eyes hovered over my chest "Sure thing Jess, this one's on me." He winked.
"Who's that perv?" A familiar voice whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine. 
I looked up to see those gorgeous brown eyes I'd once been so close to.
"Zayn? What are you doing here?"
"Liam said-" He was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, It's Vicky"

"Where are you? I've been waiting twenty minutes!"

"MeAndLiamKindaSetYouAndZaynUpOnADateTogether" The phone beeped indicating that she had hung up on me.

I huffed and turned back to Zayn.
"What's up babe?" He asked with consern in his eyes.
"We've been set up."
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"Liam and Vicky tricked us into a date."
"Well, at least it's with you, let's not disappoint them." He winked, and with that, he pulled me off the stool and carried me bridal style towards his car.
"Where are we going, and what about my car?" I giggled.
"It's a surprise, and we'll pick it up later."

We soon pulled up to a unfamiliar looking building.
"Zayn, where are we?" He just nodded his head towards a huge billboard that lit up and read;

DRIVE-IN THEATRE

NOW SHOWING: The Notebook.

"I didn't know these were still around!" I gasped, turning around and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.
"Me neither."  

As the film began I snuggled into Zayn's warm chest as he yawned and placed his arm around my shoulder.
I felt my cheeks heat up slightly as there was an intimate scene between Noah and Ally came on the the screen. Zayn looked down at me with a smirk before pressing his lips onto mine and roughly tugging me closer. We soon got caught up in the moment and before I knew it Zayn was shirtless and I was straddling him. Zayn lent over to unzip my dress but before his fingers could grasp it, there was a loud knock on the window. We stopped to notice a spotty teenage boy with a popcorn tray in his hands and a hat covering his greasy blonde hair. "POPCORN! TWO POUNDS!" 
Zayn shook with rage. "FUCK OFF" The boy stepped back in shock.
"Sorry mate, didn't mean to disturb you." He stuttered before walking away.
"You didn't need to be that rude Zayn! That's just his job." I scolded.
"Sorry babe."  He lent forward to me try and unzip my dress again, but I grabbed his hand and mumbled;
"Not here, not now." 

We watched the movie in each others arms before I fell into a dreamless sleep.