Chapter 2 - Truth or dare.

Chapter 2 - Harry P.O.V  

i watched the shocked expressions on the four girls' faces as they took in Liam's news.The brunette girl who Liam referred to as Victoria, began blurting out random questions. 

"WHAT? HOW? HOW COME? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"  

Liam began to explain the turn of events at bootcamp and after about an hour of explaining and answering confused questions, we  all settled down on the sofa to let the news sink in whilst we chattered and snacked on nachos. we got to know the girls better and they were all very chatty as we joked about simon's chest beard.

The topic of conversation began to die down as we all got increasingly tired. I turned to the girl named Charlie, Admiring her full pink pink lips , sapphire orbs and long, thick , hazel hair that neatly fell down her arched back. 

"Hi i'm Harry!" I winked, although she probably already knew my name by now. 

"Charlie" she smiled back as she held out her hand for me to shake , but i cheekily lent down and planted a gentle kiss on the back of the of her hand. I smirked when i saw her cheeks flush a shade of baby pink. Louis wolf whistled from the other side of the room in our direction and Charlies cheeks turned a deeper shade of pink. I shot him a glare but he wasn't phased. 

I noticed a muffled sound beside me, and turned my head to see Vicky whispering into Liam's ear. I heard mine and Charlie's names mentioned. 

"Its rude to whisper" I joked. Liam chuckled and Vicky stuck her tongue out at me teasingly. 

Charlie giggled. God she was cute. I nibbled my bottom lip and noticed Lucy and Niall deep in conversation, staring into eachothers eyes.

"So where's Beth then?" Liam asked, furrowing his brow. 

"Shes at work at Nando's" Jess replied, leaving her conversation with Zayn. 

Niall's ears pricked up at the name of his favourite restaurant. "NANDOS?!" 

"Why don't we pay her a visit, Louis' looking lonely." Zayn laughed. 

"What is she like?" Louis smiled. 

"She's very funny, you'll like her Lou!" Liam grinned. 

Louis raised his eyevrows and smirked "I guess I could drive us?" 

"Yeaahhhh!" we chorused, rushing out to the car.

Beth P.O.V 

I was watching the clock, feeling relieved that i only had half an hour left of my shift. When i heard several familiar voices enter the restaurant. 

I saw my best friends, Liam, and a group of unknown but good looking boys. 

"Hey guys , who are these ?" I whispered into Lucy's ear. 

"Liam's joined a band!" She replied, and the boys introduced themselves one by one.  

The one named Louis really stood out to me,he had beautiful blue eyes and messy brown hair. 

"Nice to meet you all, your table's this way." i gestured towards the table in the corner of the room. 

I Took their drink order and carried on with my shift. 

As i took their tray over , i noticed Louis staring at me, i got lost in thought and slipped over spilling the tray all over him.The rest of the group burst out laughing. 

"Oh shit, i'm so sorry!" i cried, i felt a hot flush appear on my face. 

He looked up angrily but his face softened as he saw my apologetic expression. 

"Its okay babe, you can clean it up if you want?" He winked, pointing towards the wet patch on his crotch. 

I giggled nervously before returning to the bar to bring a second round of drinks and some napkins for Louis. 

"Mind your step." Harry chuckled, I stuck my tongue out at him playfully. 

My shift soon ended and i took the empty seat next to Louis.

" My parents are away on a business trip, anyone wanna come back to mine?" Vicky suggested.

"PARTY!" Niall exclaimed.  

"We have neighbours Niall" Vicky laughed.

"Come on then, lets go!" I exclaimed.

Zayn P.O.V

We gathered on vicky's sofa, "Truth or dare anyone?" Beth asked.  

Everyone cheered, "Louis i dare you to take your trousers off and run outside!" Beth winked. 

He pulled down his trousers revealing his superman boxers, "YOLO!" he screamed before running out of the house. 

"Close your mouth Beth,you'll catch flies!" Harry joked , beth's cheeks flushed red. 

"You next Zayn!" Liam smirked at me as Louis returned in the doorway breathlessly, pulling up his trousers. 

"I dare you to go in the cupboard with one of the girls!" Jess chimed. 

I scanned the room, but i already knew who i would pick. 

"You." I grabbed Jess's hand and pulled her towards the cupboard. 

We heard wolf whistles from behind us. 

We squeezed into the tight area, "So." I winked breaking the silence. 

Her soft lips came crashing onto mine, i pulled her towards me closing the gap between us.Our lips moved together passionately, She let out a light moan. 

This motivated me to go further, i nibbled her ear lobe lightly as she nuzzled her head into my neck. I hesitated before fumbling with her bra strap. 

"No, Zayn i'm not ready, i'm sorry."She sighed.  

I took a deep breath before replying softly, "It's okay, I understand, i'm sorry if i pushed you too far, it's just i really like you." 

She smiled "I like you too zayn, i like you alot."