Chapter 3 - Good Morning.

Nialls P.O.V

I laughed as Jess and Zayn emerged  from the cupboard looking rather flustered, "Had a good time?"Harry winked.

"Shut up harry!" she groaned while sitting awkwardly on the sofa next to Zayn.

"Right i'm bored now lets do something else!" Louis suggested,

"Lets eat!" I screamed. "No lets get wasted!" Zayn cried. Everyone cheered in agreement.

"Not too much guys.."Liam sighed, "Oh shut up Liam, lighten up!" Vicky joked as she made her way to the kitchen to get the drinks.

I followed her into the kitchen to help.

"Hey Niall!" She smiled, "Hey Vicky!" I replied.

I rumaged through the cupboards "Make yourself at home.."She sighed sarcastically.

"Sorry i'm just really hungry!" I pointed out.

She giggled tossing me a pack of crisps.

"So you and Lucy seem friendly?" She teased.

I blushed slightly "I've only known her for a day! But yeah, she seems really nice and she's beautiful!" 

"Aww Niall's got a ickle crush!" She chuckled.

I felt my cheeks burn a bright shade of pink.

"Well you and Liam seem to be getting cosy too.." I replied wittily 

She grabbed the drinks and swiftly exited the room wearing a red blush spread across her face.

Maybe i'd uncovered her deep secret...

Vickys P.O.V

I can't believe what Niall just said, me and Liam are best friends, that's all. I think..?

I handed out the alcohol and cuddled up next to Liam. He took my hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"So what do you think of the boys?" Liam whispered into my ear.

"Yeah, i think the girls have all got their favourites." i winked, pointing over to Harry, stroking Charlie's thigh. 

"so who's your favourite?" Liam quizzed.

"You obviously!" i felt my cheeks heating up so i looked down, hoping he wouldn't notice my blush.

He lifted my chin up with his fingers and looked me in the eyes. He opened his mouth slightly but hesitated as if he was hiding something.

We were snapped back to reality when Zayn spoke up, "Right, I'm going to go back to the hotel now, I'm tired." Jess' eyes filled with disappointment.

"You can all stay here tonight if you want, my parents arn't back till next monday." I suggested they all nodded happily.

We all settled down to watch a movie, Liam's favourite, Toy Story 3.

I felt happy as Liam's arms draped around my waist. I looked over to my friends, seeing smiles plastered on their faces all with a member of One Direction cuddled close.

My eyelids grew heavy and i let myself fall to sleep in my best friends arms.

My life was so perfect at the moment.

Jess P.O.V.

I was awoken by Liam,Niall and Louis singing the wake up song. I heard a chorus of groans coming my sleepy friends.

I felt Zayn pull me closer his heart beat pounding against my ear.He let out a low grunt "Dickheads." He sleepily husked. I giggled.

I was soon pulled away from his warm embrace by Louis trying to make me dance. "Stop Louis, Go dance with Bethany or something."

He ran over and pulled Beth off the sofa lifting her up and spinning her around. She chuckled "Let me go Louis!"

Everyone was soon fully awake "So what are we doing today ?" Lucy questioned.

"Lets just chill around the house."Harry suggested.

Everyone agreed. 

We all gathered in the kitchen to eat breakfast. I noticed Liam and Vicky whispering amongst themselves whilst occasionally glancing over.

I was curious to know what they was saying about us.

Liam P.O.V

"Hey liam,wait here a second."Vicky pulled me back from the rest of the group.

"What's up Vicky?" I worried.

"We need to set them all on dates!"She grinned.

"I was thinking the same thing!" 

After a while of discussing and debating, we finally thought of the perfect places to send them on their dates.

I can't wait to see how this is going to work out.