Chapter 1 - Home sweet home.

I waited eagerly for that one special phone call, twiddling my thumbs as i stared blankly at the photo of me and Liam on my phone screen. 

My heart fluttered as i heard my phone begin to ring, i cleared my throat before answering the call excitedly. 

"Liam?!" I said, smiling from ear to ear, dying to hear his voice again. 

"Vicky, oh my god! I've missed you so much!" He replied. 

"I've missed you too Liam!" I said hysterically. 

"I can't wait to see you!" He chuckled. I smiled, hearing the enthusiasm in his voice. 

"So what's the news?!" 

"I got through, but-" 

"Aaaahhh!" I screamed down the phone, cutting his voice off. "I'm so proud of you! Well Done!" 

"But," he said in his calming voice, sending shivers of happiness rushing down my spine. "there's something else I need to tell you Vicky." 

"What is it?" I said, trying to hide the worry in my voice. 

"Uhm, I have to go now, I'll tell you when I get back, be round at mine in an hour, bring the girls if you want." 

"Okay, bye Liam!" 

"Goodbye, see you soon!" 

I couldn't help but feel an emptiness in my chest as I heard the click of the phone being put down. I really wished I could just tell him how I feel, but I was so scared that he didn't feel the same way, and I didn't want to risk our friendship like that. 

I pushed aside my thoughts and tried to keep a clear head as i sent a text to Lucy, Charlie, Beth and Jess. 

I read the text over once before pressing send. 

'Be at Liam's in an hour's time! He says he has news for us. xox'

Liam P.O.V. (1 hour later)

Louis' car rumbled as we pulled up outside my family home in Dudley. It was a warming feeling to be home again after being away at boot-camp. But my mind was elsewhere as I counted the minutes to when I would see Vicky again. 

We stumbled out of the car and they followed nervously as i held open the front door and we all shuffled inside. I stumbled backwards as I was met by a set of arms wrapping tightly around my muscular torso. I secured my arms around her tiny waist, pushing her long, brown hair away from her soft tanned skin as I pressed my face down into her neck and whispered tenderly in her ear. 

"Victoria, I've missed you so much." 

"I've missed you to LiLi." She said pulling her head back, looking into my eyes as a single tear ran down her cheek. 

The embrace lasted for several moments as I took in her scent that I'd missed so dearly. Finally we broke apart as three sets of arms wrapped around us and we were dragged back into reality. 

I smiled over at my mother, father and step-dad as they shot questioning looks in the direction of the four mysterious four teenage boys, who were stood in the corner of the room looking awkward. 

They gave me reassuring glances as I turned back to my family and friends. 

"Uhm...that thing I needed to tell you" i mumbled, looking down at the floor, feeling seven sets of awaiting eyes looking back at me. 

"These are my band mates."