Epilogue

Eggsy POV

     The casket they laid her in was rose gold with silver lining

     The casket they laid her in was rose gold with silver lining. The flowers in her hair and that will soon be placed on top of the coffin are white tulips, her mother's favorite.
      It's been a week since she died trying to save my life. A week since I lost the love of my life. A week since my life changed forever.
      I may never be the same, but I guess that's a good thing. If she died and my life didn't change, that would mean she didn't really do anything for my life. She left her mark and I will treasure that mark forever.
       Harry spoke his eulogy which meant it was time for mine. The eulogy for my beautiful girlfriend.
      "Bella Hart is-was an amazing woman. I had the privilege to fall in love with her and to love her. I remember the first day I laid eyes on her I wanted her to be mine. I wanted to love her the way she deserved. She didn't want that at first." I laughed. The tears already pouring down my cheeks.
     "But, with persuasion and determination, Bella Hart was mine. We did coupley things and still kicked each other's asses. Sorry, I mean she kicked my ass." I took a deep breath and stared at the half of her body exposed in the coffin. She was wearing a cotton white dress and had on her Kingsman necklace along with her ring. The Kingsman glasses were sat beside her waist. Her hair was scattered around her and her fingers painted red were interlaced together. The makeup was her signature red lipstick and winged eyeliner. She looked beautiful and peaceful. All I could ask for is for her to be at peace.
     "I will never love a girl as much as I have loved Bella. I will never encounter a girl as fantastic and beautiful as she is. I'm sorry I couldn't keep her alive. I loved-love her so much and it pains me seeing her half of the bed empty. I miss her, her smile, and her kisses. I miss her hugs and just her overall presence. You could feel her presence from a mile away and it gave you goosebumps. I feel her here today." The room brightened after I said that, the light gleaming.
      "I know she'll always be here mentally. She loves you all and we love her. I love her. I will spend the rest of my days loving her. She's my Bella."

I stepped off the podium and took Toby's leash before walking towards her casket and kissing her forehead gently. Toby whined so I lifted him up and he licked her right cheek. I placed the engagement ring I bought for her while she was sleeping at the apartment in Massachusetts on her ring finger and squeezed gently.
     My Bella.